Reviews for Second Time Around
kitsunescythe chapter 29 . 10/10
I liked this story very much. Rather entertaining. :) My only real problem with it (as I mentioned in a previous review) is that despite the fact this is the pokemon universe and Ash was the Pokemon Master at one point, there aren't ever any actual pokemon in this story. I don't mean we need to see them battle. They just need to exist somewhere in here. I mean, where in the world is Pikachu? He's like Ash's right arm, for goodness sake. He would've been hilarious and adorable in this, yelling at Ash when he and Misty had a stupid fight, threatening to Thunderbolt Misty's mom, and cuddling with and helping take care of Andrea. This story is very good, but it at least needs Pikachu. :)
kitsunescythe chapter 11 . 10/7
This story is interesting, and I like it so far. But one thing keeps bugging me: where are the pokemon? You note a couple chapters back when Misty was drowning that she is a water pokemon trainer, and yet there was not even a convenient excuse as to why none of her pokemon were with her. I get that Ash saving her was crucial to the plot, but there still should be some reason given for the absence of her pokemon. Like they were left at the gym or something. On that same note, where is Pikachu? He's Ash's best non-human friend and yet so many stories just forget the little guy exists.
kitsunescythe chapter 3 . 10/7
"Where's my drink?"
"It'll be up your ass if you don't shut up!"
I laughed way harder at this than I probably should've. XD
PokeshipperByHeart chapter 28 . 3/18
At first reading I couldn't understand why this story was rated M. Maybe some sexual or violent scenes on later chapters, but while progressing I realized how much of realistic view and situations were here. And now I'm saying that I get it and I respect your perspective and this fic is coplete in Job!
PokeshipperByHeart chapter 29 . 2/28
Recently read it. Its pretty good all from Misty's POV
Ashmn132 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Gahh, im cringing, this pregnancy stuff doesnt usually get to me...but in the case of this story it is for some reason. P.S i can also see the new zealander slang slipping through "bloody" "bach" "arvo" basically copied us aussies. Other than that, pretty good story so far.
Lord Hellspawn chapter 29 . 5/20/2012
It seems that you aren't soon to be coming back, but if you ever get this message know that one more person admired and enjoyed this well written story. You did good work and I'll be reading more of what you have. Thank you for writing, and never stop doing what you enjoy.
yahoo chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
i quote you "what kind of song is a whole lot of electronics put together?"

umm.. the best
cammieluvsu chapter 29 . 10/29/2011
I love this story! Its sooo amazing! :D
angelcutepie chapter 29 . 8/26/2011
Omg! I know I'm like 9 years late xD on this lol, but I don't care. I just found it the other day and I had to read it! I LOVE IT! It was so good! The love between misty and ash. The drama throughout the whole story. Everything was just perfect :). Great job with the story, your a great writer :] now I'm about to go read the sequel to this story :) so expect a review on that one too :)
heretocomment chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
nice story real interesting
SabersExcalibur chapter 29 . 9/14/2009
This story...was...AMAZING! I can't believe how many emotions this fic had. It's just incredible. I thank you a hundred times over for writing this, and for keeping me entertained.

This is one of my favourite fics, and I think I love you LOL _
KayG chapter 29 . 8/5/2009
This is the best fanfic aaml I've ever read in my entire life
PikaDarkness chapter 29 . 4/11/2009
This was really good! I couldn't believe all the detail you put into this- its just amazing!

Your sex scene was really detailed, better then some I've read on here and trust me, for some reason I stumble on a lot of them! It was one of the best!

I like how you put so much care and thought into your characters you kept some of the things that had started out in the series, but most of all, you made the characters your own.

You rock!
kailie chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
omg this is ahmazing. (:

no joke. you SERIOUSLY need to write more stories..