Reviews for First Kiss
Guest chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee damnit
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
hey if you see this can i send you chapters i wrote and you put them up
Jamie chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
Fluff sounds good, but fluff works better if they have some arguments too. You haven't updated in a long time. If it's because you still need a beta Dafunblonde . n e t (it won't show if it's not spaced) Your story is pretty good. UPDATE SOON. Bye.
PurpleRainbow chapter 12 . 2/24/2006
I like this story. It's good so far and I look forward to you updating.
inukagobsession chapter 12 . 1/27/2006
I LOVE YOUR FANFIC! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ]
Dxholy chapter 12 . 7/17/2005
HAHA that's funny.. you should update!
Spring Turkey chapter 5 . 4/12/2005
luv it! i shall continue now.

-spring
Lant Skye chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Wai wai! Vi-chan, this is my one of my fave fics! I love this one most! Ayo! Nulis lagi! Nulis lagi!dilanjutin dong!XD
Kaze no Kagura chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
This is the first fic I ever read, and I noticed it was still on my favorites, despite the fact that you have not updated in a year and a half. I also took note of the fact that you've written/updated other fics within the past month, which leads me to the conclusion that you are not, in fact, dead. This fic has several times the number of reviews that any of your others have, so it's obvious that people like it. I think this is one of the only modern day AU Inuyasha fics I've ever liked. You should really update. It'd be awesome of you to continue with this fic, and I strongly encourage it. Please?
Sugurain chapter 12 . 12/19/2004
I think

it's just another girl in this story

example "Inuyako"

[Silver hair,green leaf eye,wear the toy cute cat ears...heh heh heh

The story,I want them [Inuyasha & Kag ] to fighting again hee hee O

[ I cheering you ! ]

PS : can i put your fix in to my website?
kogas-angel chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
That was good.I dont know about the first kiss though, mine wasnt all that great now that I think about first it was like jumpin for joy but now I think that I probably should have wait.I know now a first kiss is special. cause its first ,duh but ya know
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2004