Reviews for October and April
guest chapter 14 . 9/12
Um... it's been a while since I've played DA2, but this seems exactly like the game with only Hawke pretending to a guy? It was really interesting in the beginning but I kinda lost interest here since I haven't really seen much divergence from canon (I was expecting a whole brand new story and barely any resemblance to the original plot). The minor details may be different but the plot is still sadly just about the same.
guest chapter 1 . 9/11
I only read your ANs and I'm already super happy about this. I despise plagiarized stories that some writers claim to be 'fanfiction' when in reality it's just the same exact story with maybe a gender change here and there or a reworded sentence structure but still the same plot. Thank you for attempting to create your own story (despite the borrowed universe) and I can't wait to see what you have done here.
Ness-amominafandom chapter 50 . 8/23
This was absolutely wonderful. I have spent the last several days glued to this, much to the dismay of everything else I was supposed to be doing. Absolutely delightful.
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 5/12
love this
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 23 . 4/15
The pseudo-archdemon mess. This is going to be interesting...
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 22 . 4/15
Oh Fenris... You adorable little fool...
animexchick chapter 50 . 4/2
This story has had me completely hooked all day :D it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO good!
Nicole chapter 50 . 3/5
That was fantastic! I also finished read Sense and Flexibility before this one, truly wonderful.
CatKatan chapter 43 . 2/27
I'm just going to pause my reading of this to write a quick review, since it's maybe the tenth time tonight I've laughed out loud. Sense and Flexibility led me here, one of many, many fics I've read after falling into a DA and ME hole in the past several months. And yep, enjoyed that one a super lot too. More than once I thought I should stop and write, "Hello, you are great, keep writing forever," but it's always a little hard to actually stop reading and DO it. Anyway. The relationships you build are delightful and humorous in believable and lovingly indulgent ways, and I'm glad you've taken the hours and hours and hours to share them. I've spent hours and hours reading about them. So maybe I should say please stop so I can do something else with my life? But don't, actually. SHIP MORE.
BloodOfMyLove chapter 50 . 2/15
Loved this story! That ending was heart warming. Gret job
Artistic Ane chapter 50 . 2/5
The whole thing was executed perfectly, the characters were in sync with the canon but still had your own nice twist, Hawke was not Mary-Sue, you had so many adventures of your own design, little Beth at the end is adorable, everyone was frickin' adorable, I nearly cried on several occasions, laughed at more, and Fenris's realization to love was beautiful, I was so frickin' happy at the raging rant that everyone gave Hawke last chapter because quite frankly her reasoning was effing STUPID I was expecting more than Varric to hit her, and at the beginning gender-bending Hawke was flipping awesome but I'm kinda attracted to those things especially since she was so family-oriented, you totally had me back-tracking a bit cuz I thought that the epilogue started with older Bethany's memories but then Fenris laughed, and holy crap, I can't even say everything that I want to! Well done on you for such a wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing it with us!
LittleKatt chapter 48 . 1/17
Second to last chapter. Can't finish this story. So disappointed. I think she deserves more than a little slap in the face. Certainly not a trite "I love you despite the fact that you've just proved you are a conniving, hypocritical, self-suicidal little bitch." Urgh. Up until then the character dynamics were perfect - giving as good as they got. But I can't expect a satisfying finish to love story when the hurt is so widely heaped on one side of the platter.
AmberJF chapter 50 . 12/6/2015
I had stummbled, shocked, then SQUEALED in utter fluttery joy the second I saw the name "Fenris". THEN I had to go back and read the chapter from the begining to evision the scenes they were Meant to look like. Very very cleverly tricky. I truly loved this story. At many points it was difficult for me to stop to even review i was so exited to charge onto the next chapter. You did a terrific job of following the storyline without making it a perfect replay of the game. And this ending? I can't stop smiling. I love how Fenris holds respect for Bethany and treats her like a sister as well. His comment on the circle as well as all the references to the inquisistion made me so satisfyingly joyful. As an understatement, this was a story well worth reading. 3 thank you for writing AND finishing it.
AmberJF chapter 46 . 12/6/2015
This story just dove into a whole new REALM of fascinating. I love your original character Simone now. That is just the perfect...i don't know, Everything! The perfect everything. Doesn't explain why Danarius waited so dang long. But okay. -reading to the end now.
AmberJF chapter 36 . 12/5/2015
Okay, i LOVE Derrik, lol. That was a very awesome emotional Challenge Arishok moment. So many different emotions from different characters and I love how Hawke presents herself. I knew it would come out at this scene, because it is the BEST moment for things like that. XD