Reviews for Fate Always Finds A Way
pianomouse chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
Thank you for sharing the completion of this fantastic journey. I had a great time reading your story.
spaceygirl67 chapter 18 . 9/24/2015
plz continue so good!
Kane09lisa chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
As all ways, this was a great two chapters. I'm so glad it looks like they will be together.
Errow chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
This was amazingly intense. I'm so glad you updated.

As for the part with Hermione's parents, it was probably my favorite aspect of this whole chapter (besides Remus and Hermione getting back together, I suppose). I love it when Hermione's parents are portrayed as supportive of her relationships, and I don't think it was far fetched at all. You did a great job at that part, and it was just what the story needed.

This is getting very dramatic... I'm very worried about what you're going to make Greyback do... I hope nothing bad will happen, even though I have a guess as to what might...

Okay, so I hope you update soon, I literally love this story so much.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/16/2013
YES! New chapter! So excited. Please update more soon! I'm dying to find out how it's going to unfold.
CJM
DoctorLia chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Great update!
I was actually hoping for the sorta-break up to last another chapter, but then again its your story and your awesome.
Errow chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
That was so sad how much Hermione suffered without him. I'm also sad to see this story ending, but it's going in a wonderful direction, I think.

I'm excited to see where you're taking this and how everything's going to happen with Ron, Tonks, Teddy, all of them. I hope there's a happy ending in there :)

Great work, update whenever.
Kane09lisa chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
I'm mad at you, you made me throw my phone. That part where he slapped her pissed me off so much I could not even stand to have my phone in my hands after I read that. Anyways it was a great line and it really brought out my emotions, like all good storys should. I can't believe she was able to change in to a wolf, it had me thinking so hard about the little figuring. It was I great way to bring that bit full cirlce. (Did you plan that so many chapters ago, or just great luck?) I hate to see that tonks knew and yet didn't stop it, but her words agiest hermione, were mean. Yet I do understand them. So know I wonder if tonka knew even back when hermione was in school, what happened in between them?
DoctorLia chapter 16 . 8/26/2013
They just had werewolf sex...(moving on) great chapter!
Is Hermione gonna leave Ron now that Remus is single/getting divorced? Will she blame herself and do a whole self loathing thing?
Errow chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
Wow, this was very emotional. Everything seems to be getting messed up. Poor Ron and Tonks. But at least Tonks knows now. That's better than nothing.

I actually really like that Hermione can change into a wolf now. That's a great addition, and sure to show her devotion to him. It's not just lust.

Update soon, I'll be watching for it :)
Kane09lisa chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
I hate to see them still fighting ageist what should be in my head, but if he does not ask her, to pick him, after she told him that. She should, pick some one that could love her.

Btw who is tonks hiding? Will that be the push that lupin needs, to leave her.
DoctorLia chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
This story is taking me on an emotional roller coaster. I want them to be together, but I know they can't be. Poor Ron, he deserves better...And who or what was Ms. Tonk hiding? Is she cheating? Cause that would be painfully ironic...
Errow chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
Wow, I'm so glad you updated. This was amazing.

I loved the wedding, and the whole dancing together thing. That was great. They're just so perfect for each other. It makes me want to cry because now it seems that Tonks is cheating or something, and Hermione can't marry Ron, and let's just be honest- they're so in love with each other.

Sorry for that mess of a review. This story just messes with my feelings. Great job, I hope you write more soon :)
CatherineJosephineMarie007 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Oh. My. God. This is literally one of the most amazing things I've ever read. Please update soon, I'm begging you!
CJM007
bigfan chapter 14 . 8/8/2013
hi, ive reviewed before. mostly the gushy happy ones. u are awesome. write a novel. plz write more soon