Reviews for Akane the Suicidal
RissaKatharine chapter 18 . 1/26
That was awesome. I applaud you, sir/mam.
MashiroAzuki chapter 25 . 12/1/2014
This was a very, very good and interesting story. My favourite part was when Ranma suddenly blurted out that he loved Akane. That was priceless! Although I was a bit disappointed to read that Akane was the one who proposed to Ranma instead of it being the other way around. Nevertheless, it is a very good story with an interesting twist to the original story and mildly okay elaboration. Thank you :)
Nemrut chapter 25 . 6/29/2014
Quite funny so far, thank you for sharing this
Guest chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
if only they'd hook up
Guest chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
oh I am really enjoying this
Guest chapter 11 . 4/26/2014
I haven't laughed in a long time. Thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
love the spin you've given this
funkmasterjo chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
WFROSEEEEE!

I reviewed this story before!

Like when I was 10! It was probably anonymous!

That's not the poiiiiiint!

Your pictuuuuure! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy! MY EYEEEEEEES! YOU BASTAAARD!

WFROSE BECAUSE OF YOU, I'VE SEEN HELLLLLL!
lord Martiya chapter 25 . 2/26/2014
This was magnificent. Completely crazy, but magnificent.
crimsontears82684 chapter 25 . 9/19/2013
The ending was a little open ended for my taste but the story over all was good. It had me laughing at the oddest times.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
She trained under Happosai? That explains it. He's enough to make anyone long for death.
Gosh Darn It chapter 25 . 11/14/2012
Hilarious
Granten chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
I don't really see why they're acting like Ranma should feel guilt. The entire family forced him into an engagement, tricked him into constantly protecting Akane even at great risk to himself (not to mention the stress it causes) and have been openly rejoicing that they have someone else stuck with her instead of themselves. Why should they complain if Ranma got Ryoga (who he had repeatedly warned what Akane was like) to do the protecting for a day? Hypocrisy, thy name is the Tendo family.
Granten chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
I'm having trouble believing that Genma would really be scared of Ryoga. Genma can hold his own against Ranma later in the series.
Gundum M chapter 25 . 10/19/2012
I feel the need to criticize you for writing a story making light of suicide. That said i found it entertaining and hilarious.