Reviews for It's On Like Donkey Kong!
Jazzi12 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is just so full of awesome! Hilarious! I loved all the different pranks and etc... this was just brilliant...I applaud you... and bow down before you.
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
XD oh that was too good for words hahaha it was perfect, great job
Larkafree2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh my! moral of the story? never give your friends the key to your place, ever!

How is Gabe still alive after touching baby?! Unacceptable behaviour!

will need to test out a few of these pranks, done one or two myself already. Saran wrap is great -wink wink-
destielisreal chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Wow! Thanks so much I love you for this! It is better than I imagined and I am definitely using some of these pranks!
Larkafree chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I hate the mobile reviewing page! Grrr! So now you get the rest as a guest review.

Newspaper waist high is awesome. I'd sleep too, no biggie.
The stuffed animals was ├╝ber awesome! But 500 is ridiculous, what did they do with them all?!
Never, ever put rotten cheese or fish in my vents! I'll kill you!
Walking into Saran Wrap! *giggles* too funny!
Jell-o my remote, I dare ya ;-)
Perfect example why my phone can be trusted over my clocks in the house! I'd be pissed two hours! That's two hours of sleep! No one messes with my sleep!
Salting my toothbrush, lol. Gross!
Taping the tap, very annoying.
I hate crickets! The only good cricket is a dead cricket!
Pennying the bathroom door, lol. This, right here is why I bring my phone EVERYWHERE with me! I can't bear to be seperated from him at any time, even at work, lol. I could get a stall with no TP and need to text for reinforcements, lol.
Flouring a fan, hehe, too easy to rig up 0:-)
I'd kill anyone who photoshopped and left the pictures for my co-workers to find! *shudders*
I wouldn't sleep for two weeks if someone did that to me. I hate scary movies and that's totally the plot from one.
Oh no he didn't! *screams and throws a pop can* make him pay for touching Baby! And having to drive that abomination musta been extremely painful. I'd never be caught driving such a girly fruity car! Ever!
Gabe is totally a pimp, but not for Asian hookers, lol.
Seriously?! Gabe needs a kick in the butt! He should never touch Baby. It's a faux pas!
Lol, actually seen that one done. All the desks were actually on the school roof. Boy was Mrs. Fisher and Papalia pissed off!
OH MY GOD! *faints* Baby! Death to Gabriel! Does he know no bounds?!
Lol, vomit orange house! Wicked! There is nothing to top that one indeed.
I can't even imagine how much this prank war musta cost them or the time spent planning the execution of these pranks, but wow! Very impressive!
Awesome prank war!
Larkafree chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Where to begin?! Oh I know where... Holy crap, the guys are crazy!
Saran Wrapped toilet is Aprils fool's bread and butter, amateur even.
Hard candy in the shower would be annoying.
Screaming fridge is funny. Superglued beers frustrating.
I despise alarm clocks so I'd hate this prank, plus super annoying having to find them all.
Sewing their clothes?! Lol! Gotta give Gabe props!
I don't understand or get the sea of paper cups...
I be pissed if the locks were changed! Especially if I gotta pee!
No food. Psesh I don't m
charlotte.eliot.3 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
lol! brillant!
aLoggedInReader chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
*lol* Wow, a few of those pranks were pretty insane.. *lol* That's what you get when you have Dean and Cas on one side and Sam and Gabe on the other!