Reviews for Dead Man Walking
Guest chapter 37 . 14h
It's good
Blackhawkkk chapter 2 . 16h
Thank you for not writing in slang, I'm from South Carolina and it always has been ridiculous to read it for me. Yes, we talk like that. But yes, we also can spell. Love it so far!
haha no chapter 37 . 3/9
This isn't readable... Glad you updated though, but do another check.
salice89 chapter 37 . 3/9
What the? Anyone else have a problem reading this chapter?
Shirley chapter 36 . 8/30/2014
I am glad you are back and I hope everything is o.k. author. This is what I look forward to reading when I see an update. But keep your health up first before any of this.. I understand :)
Jessie Lee chapter 34 . 6/28/2014
This story is awesome! :D can't wait to see what happens next, the suspense is killing me lol. Please update soon :)
jenniferemma.js chapter 34 . 6/14/2014
PLZ update
Amanda chapter 34 . 4/27/2014
Can't wait for more.
Shirley chapter 34 . 4/22/2014
I am glad to read a chapter again, and I hope everything going o.k. with you author. Sending good vibes your way 3
fluxaay chapter 34 . 4/3/2014
Hmm, not sure if I should trust this Vincent or not!
fluxaay chapter 33 . 3/20/2014
Omg omg omg! This is such a good story! Please don't give up with it you're such an amazing writer and this story has so much potential!
Come back chapter 33 . 2/28/2014
I wanna hear more.
Please.
Shirley chapter 33 . 2/7/2014
Came back from a long break from the internet and the first thing I did was read the three updated chapters and I am waiting for more, thank you3
jhans0717 chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
I just finished reading everything and I loved every word of it! Update again soon please!
Regina King chapter 33 . 1/22/2014
It's good! And you said you're more a tragedy writer than a romance writer? Me too!