Reviews for From Stars to Starlight
seb chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
that was amazing hope you do one for ff x-2 rikku thinking of Auron i am a big aurikku fan
KAORI inspi' HITOMI chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
A good part of the story which managed to touch my heart at the last part. I'm impressed with this story, which really made me close to tears.
The final aeon chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
oh no...so sad ;.;! hey ya a good writer

can you make a second one, please?
Jasmine Black chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
wow that was great and sad very well written i have never read a final fantasy fanfic before i love the games have played them all but never realy wanted to read fanfics on them but i am glad i read your it was very good.
EagleDaydream chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
*Whistles.* I'm a little.. late with this review, but eh.

DAMN YOU. o.o;; Made me cry. So sweet.. so sad. I love Aurikkus, even the ones that make me cry. . Nice job.
QueenSimmy chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
wow that was so good! I'm crying! you should write more aurikkus! :)
monisquall24 chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
*sob* Man, that was sad, yet very deep and realistic account of Rikku's feelings for Auron! ***** great story!

Digger McFoogle chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
*fighting the urge to cry* This is really beautiful! I am in the middle of writing an Aurikku and i thought I'd have a look at some other people's fics (btw: thanx for the review for COTW!) and i decided to look at your stories... this is soooo beautiful! keep up the good work!
Natural High chapter 1 . 12/17/2002
Wow, powerful. Amazing vocab, though i'll never get Aurikku stuff. Still, great job!
JadeBlueAfterGlow1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
HEYYYYYY! That was sooooooo gooooood. How sweet!

You should write a long Aurikku story! Lots Lots more Aurikkus! lol

Keep up the good work
sulou chapter 1 . 9/28/2002
Aeryn, you put new meaning into the word "angst" the sending scene - more than awesome.
Sharyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
That is so sweet! Ok...if that was longer I would've cried...but then again, I cried through FFX anyhow. It was great, sweet and well written and not too OOC. Well done!
sagacity chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
nice try! pls write more :)

u should try to write a multi-chapter story which must be an Aurriku, k?