Reviews for When I Waked, I Cried to Dream Again
lynariz chapter 1 . 5/7/2020
It makes me feel horrible but brilliant
KindestHuntress chapter 1 . 4/5/2020
It was simple, but still painfully good. You know, there's this whole thing that is subtle, but Albus and Minerva are, in fact, a delicious thing to read and cry about. I loved your story, it brought me right into this mess they are (and we like to think about).
Befham chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
This is wonderfully heartbreaking.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Poor Minerva; she deserved someone who could give her his whole heart, and not just the touch of fingers at the back of her neck.
mascaret chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore this piece.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Aww beautiful
LetoAtreides chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Man, but this was gorgeous! Incredibly sad, though. You write both characters wonderfully. A friend recced your Albus/Minerva stories to me, and I'm glad she did :)
MinervaRulez1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Such a fascinating story. The tone is beautiful, and painful at the same time. Lovely.
galadriel-t chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful, and so ethereal in parts. Minerva is lovely here. And, Dumbledore, is always intriguing. I'd love to see a story from his POV, to see if Minerva comes off that way, too.
Your writing is truly a wonder. Thanks for sharing.
Errol's Feather chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This was just a so beautiful in every way, and when she lost their baby and the ending, so sad.
Still you managed to capture them very well, her feelings shines right through. I really like how the starts connects so well with the beginning.
I must say I thought it all brilliant, well done :o)
slenderpanda2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Wow. This was wonderfully intense reading. You are very good at writing.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Excellent job, my dear - I like the subdued, matter-of-fact tone, the way the relationship develops (and doesn't) over the years, the things they don't say, the way you effectively weave the "secret handshake" motif through to the very suggestive end.

Yet another example of why you're on my "favorites" list.
anonymouth chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Beautiful. You say so much in the short glimpses that we get of their interactions; there's a real sense of her character. I like how it's just as much about her needs and wants as it is about his, even if it's not really spelt out. Brilliant read, thanks.
Hataki Manahaki chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Shoot. A good one as always. I just want more...and more...and more...well, you get the point.
stormtrooper1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love how you write them. It doesn't matter the setting; you write them beautifully. Even if it's odd to see him so cold and selfish (no contraceptive measures?), and to see a much more insecure Minerva. Lovely!