Reviews for Stationary
Angelic potato chapter 1 . 1/25
... There pencils and sharpener... Still a better love story then twilight
lee chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Hahahax!Well done,dear!I love your story!lol
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
wow... this was something... nice!
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
This is so interesting hahahahahaha xD I think I will never look at my pencil and sharpener the same way again
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I was so confused...and then I thought about the deeper meaning to this...they were indeed crayons. I'm dying what the hell did I just read... LOLOLOL.
QQQniQ chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Loool. That was cool :D
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
ROFL! I literally chocked and spat out my drink when I realized that Aominecchi actually was a pencil and Kise a sharpener...meaning poor Kagamicchi was actually a crayon! ROFL!.. I feel foolish admitting but I didn't realise that until Kise's part started! XD
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I no zero about this fandom, so I was slightly confused, but... really, a pencil? And the fact that you had it listed as a real character, I gather a pencil is, in fact, a real character?

That's very interesting... very, very interesting.

Anyway, for what it was (a parody) I did find it quite amusing. I was giggling away at parts, especially the opening line. He talking to a crayon, taunting it, trying to prove himself better than it. It's all very strange, but highly amusing. I do kind of get a kick out of inatimate objects coming to life. But... I will support the crayon... Crayola is good!

And the second part... Oh, my. I am no good at writing that kind of thing, so I truly admire you for it. My favourite line was probably [Geez Aominecchi, I think you're dulling my blades. You're particularly impatient today."]. Oh, the connotations that can have when you make them human.

I was slightly confused, though. Was Kise a crayon/pencil as well... or was Kise human? That was probably really the only part that really confused me.

Your writing style was really nice too. It was fairly short, but I don't think it needed much else to it, to be honest. I love it when stories end kind of open-ended, and ending it the way you did, it leaves us questioning what might happen next. What will be the next encounter between Kise and Aomine?

And, I really hope I interpreted this right. Sorry if I misunderstood it at all, but well done. I really enjoyed this, and I really needed a laugh, so thank you.
Imitation Angel chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
...lololol that was hilarious to read
Wordy Blackbirdy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
XD omg i laughed so hard when i read this! I love it, though i'll never be able to look at the world the same way again...
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I wish my pencils and sharpeners were like that /A/
I'll never look at them the same again e v e
Purecopy chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is hot, and hilarious! Whahaha, good work!
Mrs.MalasLogin chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
You are not fooling us! That's seriously rated M! my eyeeeeees QAQ I can't see pencil and sharpener in the same way anymore..
froupin chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
LOL! Dats hilarious! Pencils Aomine n Midorima, crayon Kagami, sharpener Kise. Wats Kuroko? How could u leave out Akashi? He should be a blade or scissors. LOL!
anonblackcat chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oh... the pencil and the sharpener... hahaha