Reviews for Don't Forget, Be Yourself
SmoKyWeeDz chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Hmm...this seems rather familiar...lemme guess..?...Hancock style..right?..xD cool.
Han-Ko chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
Madoka is always welcome :D, thanks for the update.
Fireminer chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
Next, we'll have her throwing a tantrum about her "nii-chan body pillow".
RecklessBaka chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
HOLY FUCK THIS IS GOOD.
Fireminer chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
Good! Kanzashi next time, please!
Fireminer chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
Maybe a chapter that Tatenashi reads her late father's diary? A parallel to Blue Rose.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
If I can I'd like to vote for tabane to be girl he finnishs with
Subzero001 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
If "he" is a clone then why make a male child? I know all the German super-solders are girls to use the IS. so what was the point? unless your telling me they are going to interbreed the clones?

Interesting idea why leave her with Dan and not Tabane she would be save and secure there. /shrug she even has Ku-chan which is a super-solder from someplace and she has optimised herself as well.

Everything is fair in fanfic...
guest chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Well this is truly a good job. it has been a while since you update your fanfic.

As for the ending if you can i prefer ichika with someone else and that person is kanzashi.
Fireminer chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Hmm... This could be a good new start. Please continue.

And of course, I always want Madoka as the winner.
Han-Ko chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Merry christmas(late) and happy new year to you too
Fireminer chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Well, that clear up something. Nice job! And remember to send me the next chapter soon!
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
;; This is sad...Q_Q I need tissues. Wait a sec.
Okay! Good job on this! There were few errors...but mostly you were consistent with your grammar. Keep up the good work. xD
Fireminer chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Great! A series! (but you forgot to change the status to "In-progrees"). Please do Chifuyu next chapter, and then Tabane (family friend, scientist,..).
guerilla sam chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
this is an interesting take on the universe, one of the more original reasons of why there's a third sibling

also don't go asking the readers what they want to happen do what you want to happen it doesn't usually end up good otherwise