Reviews for Deadly Obsession
cocoapurl chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Great story. Very brave. Thanks for writing it. :)
RPatzonly chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Loved the ending even tho Bella didn't survive. I thought it was a perfect, especially Emmett's write up. Edward is most definetly responsible even if Bella did grab the wheel!
puasluoma chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Amazing story!
Thank you for writing it!
Very clever very intriguing
Keep writing!
Arctic1 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
I hate that "he" was Edward, but you wrote a great little story. It truly ended the only way that it could.
Kgunter34 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
I love that Charlie said Fuck it and blasted back at the Cullen's. I enjoyed reading this.
EAMCSquared chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
WOW! Even to the bitter end, his parent's refused to see the truth (or at least admit it). I am glad her family and friends didn't let them bury it. Definitely NOT a HEA story, but a great one none-the-less. Can't wait to see what you bring us next time. Until then.
CoppertopJ chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Fucking outstanding. Loved that we got
Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper in on the finale.
Twiddler83 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
First of all I love you too!
Second ... I will say this time and time again... This is your best writing so far! When you took the challenge from out nightly chatty chats I never would have thought you would literally run with it the way you did. I fucking love this story! It's different and edgy and not the norm! I will always be there like you are for me! I'm glad you rolled with it! Who would have thought that our insane 3 way chats would have brought forth 2 stories! We all have a kick ass support system! I flove it! Great job as always bb on another completed kick ass story by the one and only WVG!

Lots of love
sholtsclaw698 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
you did a awesome job with this story, loved it!
Amewse chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Wow! Thank you for putting your creative talents to something new and different. Interesting. I enjoyed it.
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
I had some minor hope she would survive, but this ending is very fitting. A very out of the box for you, and im waiting for something new to help me forget this twisted Edward, from you. I do have a question, where in the hell did this plot line come from? Great job as always doll
Judyblue95 chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Loved the epi! Truly I did! Today, with some distance from the shock of reading, finally, yesterday's chapter which confirmed that Edward was indeed the demented abuser, I can appreciate the esthetics of the story from a more distant perspective. The reveal by Charlie that Edward was not the model son and fiancee that the Cullens played him up to be, was a perfect ending for me! This is the very first horrible Edward story that I have even come close to liking!
staceleo chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
You did a wonderful job! You should be very proud of this story. :0)
debslmac chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
:) loved this story. brilliantly written! Thank you for sharing.
Hazeleye Vampqueen chapter 25 . 5/8/2013
Wow sissy that was Fuckawesome! I truly and deeply love it! I'm glad Charlie spoke up and told the truth. Pfff, the Cullen's trying to make Edward sound like the perfect person. The asses!
You my dear can write anything. You have a wonderful gift at writing. Whatever comes next will also kick ass! Love you sissy :)
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »