Reviews for Deadly Obsession
tainted-tash chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Oh. That was a surprise. I honestly. Thought one of them would just make it, but then again, I did say I didn't think there would be a HEA... Good story my lovely, you did good kiddo :)
tainted-tash chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Noooooo! Yeah you're right, it was the only way. Either he had to die or sh did... I wonder who makes it out alive...
tainted-tash chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
Ahahaha I am sooooooo right! Only Edward coud have that of control over her, anyone else, she'd just up and leave them
tainted-tash chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Told you sooo! I knew it! They always come back!
tainted-tash chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
I didn't think it would last, controlling people never give up just because their partner/spouse escaped. He wants her back, I know it.
tainted-tash chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
Maybe she can make it out fully on the other side. Though I am waiting for something to go wrong...
tainted-tash chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Poor girl. It will affect her for some time. Even now, years later, if a hand is raised I cower away from it. The automatic mechanism to make yourself as small a target as possible is etched into you forever.
tainted-tash chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Never Garrett! Nope. Knew it wouldn't be... Too dreamy *sigh*
tainted-tash chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I still don't think it will last. They almost always catch you, it's inevitable
tainted-tash chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Finally! I shred of good in this mess! The question is, how long will she make it before he finds her?
tainted-tash chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Something told me that was ahead, it usually is. I have to tip my hat to you, you've truly caught the essence and truth behind what goes on in an abusive relationship. You've done well.
tainted-tash chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Foolish child! You turn you're back, you're as good as dead! Stupid stupid! Sometimes I wanna smack her, just knock some fecking sight into the girl. It's only going to get worse!
tainted-tash chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Oh you silly girl! A man hits you, he only does once before you rip him a new asshole then leave!
tainted-tash chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
This is how it always begins... A cycle of pain and peace. There will be a point when it all comes to a point. Make or break. It is a really good Fic though, you've done well!
tainted-tash chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Uh oh... This guy needs a reality check...
1,087 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »