Reviews for Deadly Obsession
tainted-tash chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Uh oh... This guy needs a reality check...
tainted-tash chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Of course she went back. Fear of being without the only person you have ever been with is confusing and scary. But at the same turn of the coin, you have to know when to cut someone loose, egore they leave you broken.
tainted-tash chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
She'll go back. Most of them do.
tainted-tash chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Well the dude with the black hair is obviously Jake, so he's not her abuser. I pray she runs while she can, but I know she won't. They rarely do :(
tainted-tash chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I shall reserve judgement until later... Somehow I don't think this has a HEA
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Pfft! She does right telling him! He's such a prick!
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Definitely Edward or Emmett...
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Still think its Edward... Could be Emmett, but I doubt it...
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Haha I actually meant to put Bella POV, but my brain was thinking who the story was about, so yeah, whoopsie. I still think she's talking about Edward though..
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
It's Edwards POV, "I'm such a clumsy girl" and "eyes with green, blue, brown and grey".
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Good start... It's captured me, I can tell a good read from the first chapter..
cullensrule chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
This was a great story. I started with the plan yo read up to give chapters at a time but I had to, had to continue reading. Thank God I started after it was completed and for summer vacation bacause I let my kids stay up so I could finish this.

Thank you for the great read and the blood pumping with anger anxiety frustration happiness fear and finally acceptance and sadness. Simply fantastic.
cullensrule chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
I so sad that I guessed right. I was hoping that she would make a new life for herself and be happy.
cullensrule chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
I thought it was him. She is going to have to kill him to get away. He is crazy and his family goes along with it.

I hope her friends start looking for her. That Kate is able to point the police in the right direction.
cullensrule chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
The jerk has made an appearance and worse he has taken her. This is soooooo bad.
1,088 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »