Reviews for Deadly Obsession
magmom4 chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
I am thinking about Edward, Jasper and Jacob. Jacob doesn't fit the eyes. And of course there are others she was with. Riley and Garrett come to mind, Emmet not so much.
Denninelli chapter 25 . 9/11/2014
Good one
elizabeth bennette chapter 23 . 8/7/2014
Noooooooooo...
elizabeth bennette chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
James please not Edward.
saintfudge chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
Great quick read..points to you for writing this story that goes against al ones ..thanks for sharing have fun
bellawu chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
Wow! This is my first time reading story like this. After I read the first ch, I regret it "this doesnt look like happy ending" but the way you writing it make me couldnt stop. So i read the next chapter until the end. I couldnt say I regret it anymore coz this is so good! The perfect ending. Loooove this! Great job!
BernieR chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
Wow, what an intense and emotional fic. I feel so bad for bella, especially since she had to die in that crash too. And poor garret for not knowing she loved him. :(
Edward-lover0107 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
Wow I'm speechless here! This story is really different to what I've read. Great job!
Darlene8164 chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
Ok, I really hate that it is Edward. But I still love your writing.
almondgirl3 chapter 25 . 10/22/2013
This was a great surprise. I've never liked second-person but it worked to your favour in writing this. I just loved it. Never overdone, but dramatic in the way you showcased the development of their relationship and the escalation of abuse. This was just amazing.
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
so sad..
CarinaMasonCullen chapter 25 . 9/17/2013
Well... That was different. I thought it was Jasper! Lol. I hate reading abuse stories but this one was a page turner and I just couldn't put it down. X
tainted-tash chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Oh. That was a surprise. I honestly. Thought one of them would just make it, but then again, I did say I didn't think there would be a HEA... Good story my lovely, you did good kiddo :)
tainted-tash chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Noooooo! Yeah you're right, it was the only way. Either he had to die or sh did... I wonder who makes it out alive...
tainted-tash chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
Ahahaha I am sooooooo right! Only Edward coud have that of control over her, anyone else, she'd just up and leave them
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »