Reviews for Deadly Obsession
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Pfft! She does right telling him! He's such a prick!
tainted-tash chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
Definitely Edward or Emmett...
tainted-tash chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Still think its Edward... Could be Emmett, but I doubt it...
tainted-tash chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Haha I actually meant to put Bella POV, but my brain was thinking who the story was about, so yeah, whoopsie. I still think she's talking about Edward though..
tainted-tash chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
It's Edwards POV, "I'm such a clumsy girl" and "eyes with green, blue, brown and grey".
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Good start... It's captured me, I can tell a good read from the first chapter..
cullensrule chapter 25 . 7/25/2013
This was a great story. I started with the plan yo read up to give chapters at a time but I had to, had to continue reading. Thank God I started after it was completed and for summer vacation bacause I let my kids stay up so I could finish this.

Thank you for the great read and the blood pumping with anger anxiety frustration happiness fear and finally acceptance and sadness. Simply fantastic.
cullensrule chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
I so sad that I guessed right. I was hoping that she would make a new life for herself and be happy.
cullensrule chapter 23 . 7/25/2013
I thought it was him. She is going to have to kill him to get away. He is crazy and his family goes along with it.

I hope her friends start looking for her. That Kate is able to point the police in the right direction.
cullensrule chapter 22 . 7/25/2013
The jerk has made an appearance and worse he has taken her. This is soooooo bad.
cullensrule chapter 21 . 7/25/2013
He's back.
cullensrule chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
YEAH! She scores - she wins the prize. Herself back. So proud for her.

Hope that the transcripts don't backfire.
cullensrule chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I hoping he will be understanding.
cullensrule chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Happy.
cullensrule chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Glad she making a new life for herself. The high end restaurant has me a little nervous considering his moneyed family, friends and associates that she has met.
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »