Reviews for Deadly Obsession
Noooooooooo...
elizabeth bennette chapter 18 . 8/7/2014
James please not Edward.
saintfudge chapter 25 . 8/1/2014
Great quick read..points to you for writing this story that goes against al ones ..thanks for sharing have fun
bellawu chapter 25 . 4/13/2014
Wow! This is my first time reading story like this. After I read the first ch, I regret it "this doesnt look like happy ending" but the way you writing it make me couldnt stop. So i read the next chapter until the end. I couldnt say I regret it anymore coz this is so good! The perfect ending. Loooove this! Great job!
BernieR chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
Wow, what an intense and emotional fic. I feel so bad for bella, especially since she had to die in that crash too. And poor garret for not knowing she loved him. :(
Edward-lover0107 chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
Wow I'm speechless here! This story is really different to what I've read. Great job!
Darlene8164 chapter 23 . 1/19/2014
Ok, I really hate that it is Edward. But I still love your writing.
almondgirl3 chapter 25 . 10/22/2013
This was a great surprise. I've never liked second-person but it worked to your favour in writing this. I just loved it. Never overdone, but dramatic in the way you showcased the development of their relationship and the escalation of abuse. This was just amazing.
MaryMary123 chapter 25 . 10/9/2013
so sad..
CarinaMasonCullen chapter 25 . 9/17/2013
Well... That was different. I thought it was Jasper! Lol. I hate reading abuse stories but this one was a page turner and I just couldn't put it down. X
tainted-tash chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
Oh. That was a surprise. I honestly. Thought one of them would just make it, but then again, I did say I didn't think there would be a HEA... Good story my lovely, you did good kiddo :)
tainted-tash chapter 24 . 7/27/2013
Noooooo! Yeah you're right, it was the only way. Either he had to die or sh did... I wonder who makes it out alive...
tainted-tash chapter 23 . 7/27/2013
Ahahaha I am sooooooo right! Only Edward coud have that of control over her, anyone else, she'd just up and leave them
tainted-tash chapter 22 . 7/27/2013
Told you sooo! I knew it! They always come back!
tainted-tash chapter 21 . 7/27/2013
I didn't think it would last, controlling people never give up just because their partner/spouse escaped. He wants her back, I know it.
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »