Reviews for Deadly Obsession
cullensrule chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
So happy she got away hopes it sticks. Very cleaver.
cullensrule chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Now she wakes up. Instead of a shower, she should get dressed and head to hospital or the police station.
cullensrule chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Now I know why Bree or anyone has stepped up to her and asked is she stupid for staying. That this is no longer love.
cullensrule chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
What is it going to take.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Wake up! Stop making excuses - go.
cullensrule chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
It was just a matter of time before he exploded.
cullensrule chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
She knew not to tell her mother everything because she knows deep down she needs to leave. She just gave enough info to make it seem not as bad as it is that her mother can justify going back so she doesn't have to. Fool.
cullensrule chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
She has gotten away. Please, please stay in MN, but you know she won't. How can she not see the marks (bruise be honest) for what they are. I guess love is blind.

I don't care how much time she has "invetested" not worth it. Now is the time to go. Not married no children maybe pay him back the money from a distantance and go. Don't even go back for her things.
cullensrule chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
She better wake up and runnnnnnn.
mstre11 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I just read this in one sitting,and all I can say is just WOW...This was really good and I felt for Bella so much..Edward was one twisted crazy motherf**ker!
rmcrms5 chapter 25 . 6/21/2013
Wow!
Adelheity chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Hi, read your story this morning. I loved it, it's special to me and the plot /ending was exciting and totally new. Just keep writing stories :)
crazy62 chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
Great and tragic story thank you for sharing!
ADADancer chapter 25 . 6/11/2013
Thanks for sharing this story
Guest chapter 25 . 6/9/2013