Reviews for Deadly Obsession
tainted-tash chapter 20 . 7/27/2013
Maybe she can make it out fully on the other side. Though I am waiting for something to go wrong...
tainted-tash chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
Poor girl. It will affect her for some time. Even now, years later, if a hand is raised I cower away from it. The automatic mechanism to make yourself as small a target as possible is etched into you forever.
tainted-tash chapter 18 . 7/27/2013
Never Garrett! Nope. Knew it wouldn't be... Too dreamy *sigh*
tainted-tash chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
I still don't think it will last. They almost always catch you, it's inevitable
tainted-tash chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
Finally! I shred of good in this mess! The question is, how long will she make it before he finds her?
tainted-tash chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Something told me that was ahead, it usually is. I have to tip my hat to you, you've truly caught the essence and truth behind what goes on in an abusive relationship. You've done well.
tainted-tash chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Foolish child! You turn you're back, you're as good as dead! Stupid stupid! Sometimes I wanna smack her, just knock some fecking sight into the girl. It's only going to get worse!
tainted-tash chapter 13 . 7/27/2013
Oh you silly girl! A man hits you, he only does once before you rip him a new asshole then leave!
tainted-tash chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
This is how it always begins... A cycle of pain and peace. There will be a point when it all comes to a point. Make or break. It is a really good Fic though, you've done well!
tainted-tash chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
Uh oh... This guy needs a reality check...
tainted-tash chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
Of course she went back. Fear of being without the only person you have ever been with is confusing and scary. But at the same turn of the coin, you have to know when to cut someone loose, egore they leave you broken.
tainted-tash chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
She'll go back. Most of them do.
tainted-tash chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Well the dude with the black hair is obviously Jake, so he's not her abuser. I pray she runs while she can, but I know she won't. They rarely do :(
tainted-tash chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
I shall reserve judgement until later... Somehow I don't think this has a HEA
tainted-tash chapter 6 . 7/27/2013
Pfft! She does right telling him! He's such a prick!
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »