Reviews for Deadly Obsession
cullensrule chapter 20 . 7/25/2013
YEAH! She scores - she wins the prize. Herself back. So proud for her.

Hope that the transcripts don't backfire.
cullensrule chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
I hoping he will be understanding.
cullensrule chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Happy.
cullensrule chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Glad she making a new life for herself. The high end restaurant has me a little nervous considering his moneyed family, friends and associates that she has met.
cullensrule chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
So happy she got away hopes it sticks. Very cleaver.
cullensrule chapter 15 . 7/25/2013
Now she wakes up. Instead of a shower, she should get dressed and head to hospital or the police station.
cullensrule chapter 14 . 7/25/2013
Now I know why Bree or anyone has stepped up to her and asked is she stupid for staying. That this is no longer love.
cullensrule chapter 13 . 7/25/2013
What is it going to take.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
Wake up! Stop making excuses - go.
cullensrule chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
It was just a matter of time before he exploded.
cullensrule chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
She knew not to tell her mother everything because she knows deep down she needs to leave. She just gave enough info to make it seem not as bad as it is that her mother can justify going back so she doesn't have to. Fool.
cullensrule chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
She has gotten away. Please, please stay in MN, but you know she won't. How can she not see the marks (bruise be honest) for what they are. I guess love is blind.

I don't care how much time she has "invetested" not worth it. Now is the time to go. Not married no children maybe pay him back the money from a distantance and go. Don't even go back for her things.
cullensrule chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
She better wake up and runnnnnnn.
mstre11 chapter 25 . 7/8/2013
I just read this in one sitting,and all I can say is just WOW...This was really good and I felt for Bella so much..Edward was one twisted crazy motherf**ker!
rmcrms5 chapter 25 . 6/21/2013