Reviews for Deadly Obsession
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I thought it was Bella POV and somehow by the word drawn out "sweet" I kind of think it's Emmett?
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Gotta be Bella's POV. Clumsy girl? Who else could it be? Semi-innocuous meeting, I'd say, except for the sparks...
Twiddler83 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Great chap bb as always! Best yet!
banshee69 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I'm gonna say this was Bella's POV because of the following... 'Your body wasn't holding onto your boyish youth; instead, you were full of hard planes, lean muscles, and shrewd eyes.' ... 'A strong jaw gave way to chiseled cheekbones,' ... just to list of couple of clues.

Just enough to leave me wanting more.
Edward's Eternal chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
You are such a wench. That is all I am saying.
Ordanik chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Aren't you clever! Never giving away who your characters are...well, yet! Who ever they are, their first meeting sounds electrically charged.

My guess..?! BPOV and I'm not certain that her counterpart is Edward?! Hmmnn... Look forward to reading more xx
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Damn, woman, you're giving me goosebumps already! Still scared, but this fic is brilliant.
As for pov, I want to say Bella's, but based on the what you've said about this fic, I'm probably way off base.
Thanks honey.
Kat
guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Wow! Can't wait to read more
ksw3 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Not a clue what your story is about but I'm intrigued. I'm in. Every 2days sounds good as well. I like drama and angst. I like a strong projective Edward. See you on Thursday.
2brown-eyes chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Pretty sure that it is Bella.
JoJo757 chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I think this is Bella's pov. The details seem to point to her. That is my guess.
WiltshireGlo chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
It's got to be Bella's POV..she's talking about lean muscles, hard planes.. But I did reread with Edward in mind and it could have worked too! Hmmm interesting... Loved the imagery.

-I've got my blankie ready to hide behind! ;))
debslmac chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Oh oh oh I'm looking forward to more! So much mystery. Who is this man? And why is his hold so strong?

Hmm...
Midnight Cougar chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I believe this is BPOV, as she says, "Your body wasn't holding onto your boyish youth...", as well, she refers to his "strong jaw gave way to chiseled cheekbones" ... to name a few. She was obviously smitten, and I loved the way she described the scenes and situations; lovely imagery. xx
1,112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »