Reviews for Aftermath
An-on chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
Wonderful! Thank you!
Goven chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
plz writte more I really wanne know how it goes further on plzzz
FishSlayer chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Very well done, I've enjoyed it so far. Would love to read more.
Supasoph chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Keep this story coming.
tibuka2008 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
So very good! Please, please, continue! That's better writing that the game had!
Sa5m chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Wait a minute... YOU DARE CALL THIS STORY HUMOR?! "I'LL KILL YOU!"
Sa5m chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
FINISH IT ALREADY, DAMNIT!
rundownSabEr chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Will ain't that sweet. Can't wait for an update
ShadowFlame68 chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
I have no idea if you plan to continue this or not, but I'm really hoping so - while playing through the game, I couldn't help feeling this dynamic between Lara and Sam, and how something really interesting could be made from it. I really like how you've done the characters, and I like seeing the, well, -aftermath- of what Lara went through, trying to get through what it did to her.

Lara went through a -hell- of a lot, so I think she really needs someone like Sam to help rebuild her. But I like your balance of keeping her strong but damaged, like I think the game succeeded in doing. I also think your writing style is really well done, you've got a lot of detail many writers ignore. I'm gonna follow the story and hope you continue - thanks for writing this!
Silent Saint chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Ok. It was interesting defineitaly (please excuse spelling). I personally liked the twist and drama. I thought it was a real fan fiction and it opened up my mind to a lot more fiction. Your story was amazing and really capturing. This was a real story and if it were a book I would buy it. Like as I'm typing this I'm smiling because it was a great story and ending to the captivating game series. It was a good story and I hope you will continue it.
Leonard Vindel chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
wow, so it only did get worse for Lara and poor Sam, who had to bare witness to all of her friend's torments in her sleep. I wouldn't be surprised if Lara hated storms for the rest of her days.

Nice to seem Sam really come through for Lara. And they now know where they stand in terms of the kiss.

Thanks mother
Leonard Vindel chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Curse my slow gaming skills. When I saw you'd written this story a month ago, I had to make an effort to finish the game. I thought it was just noticed how much Lara went all out for Sam in the game but since noticing the photo of her and Sam in the trailer, I'm not really surprised.
I wonder how this kiss happened and when, I really can't wait to read more about these two in chapters to come. Sam better pull out all the stops for Lara since the woman almost died for her. Hope Lara's condition doesn't get worse than this.
ANonymous chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
If you aren't going to update this awesome story, would you write a futaLara and Sam one? I'd like to find out the end of this one since I already like all of your characters, but if futa is your thing, I'd really like to see one with Lara.
Tacoheavens chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I love the ability you have in portraying avivid and realistic image of the aftermath of suh a traumatizing scenario in Lara and Sams life. I check back on this fic every day in hopes that i'll see another brilliant chapter up. the suspense is fucking killing me! Please put in some new chapters when you find the time, and keep on impressing me with the amazing story. I Promise you a review of my output from now on aslong as you keep writing! Ty for posting such a great story and I can't wait to read more!
Athian chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Great story so far, I can't wait for more :)