Reviews for Imperfections- Darkest Powers Chronicles
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
That was just beautiful. Thaaaank youuuu. Are you still writing? Could there be perhaps a sequel of this? Chloe and Derek meeting the pack? Haha
KitTales95 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Request: You should totally continue this. I'd love to find out what happens. (theoretically). Awesome story.
Greeniron chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I like this.
booknerd1990 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This one shot is really good. I think it needs another chapter. If you wanted to, I bet you'd be an awesome author. Seriously.
LitttleRed chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
I love this. It's so cute. I've read it about seven times and I'm still not tired of it :)
keagan bolak chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Omg i love this
bubblephoe23 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Great one shot! excellent plot for a one shot. It clearly shows Derek's and Chloe's true character. Loved it. I hope you all the best in work and life. Cheers!
cristinaice chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
this was awesome! i'm glad you're back! oh, have you read the rising? i was fangirling when the phoenix project met the genesis project. i read it in one sitting last night, it was worth it.
ouran4eva chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Is it odd when I say that I literally fangirl when I get alerts that you've written a new story? Oh well. Loved this fic like I love all of your DP fics! Keep 'em coming!
Lolita Girl55 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
wooo! you're back from the dead! sorry about the rough time you're having, i shall send posotive wave-lengths to you through the inter-web.
anyway, another great one shot, as always. hope your plot bunny turns into a follow up. until next time, Lolita Girl. xoxo
p.s. i hope the squiggles show up on this, otherwise there is gonna be a huge gap in my review. hang in there.
xSweetEternityx chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh wow, where do I start? I absolutely adored this story! I'm also very touched that you wrote it for me, this magnificent piece of work :D Anyway, enough of my gushing; onto the review:

Your writing is impeccable as always. It was a very smooth and plausible process. If I had not known that you were having trouble with this story, I wouldn't have been able to tell. I had always wondered about the idea of Chloe and Derek having a child and what it would mean for them and your story fit my thoughts exactly. Like for example, another hybrid would surely bring concerns to a lot of groups, such as the cabals and the pack, as mentioned here. Heck, in the last two books of the Otherworld series, there was a lot of fuss about stronger and more powerful crossbreeds and abnormalities. So yes, you definitely got that part down pat.

Hahahaha, I love the interaction between Chloe and Derek, even though they were fighting. They're both so stubborn! And hard-headed :P But that is why they're so adorable as a couple. It was endearing and very in character of Derek to be wary of the Pack contacting them. His own "pack" has been under his care for so long that he's unwilling to entrust their safety to anyone else.

Great oneshot! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
suzi1811 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I loved this, it's a perfect glimpse into how relationships aren't perfect but they can work if you put effort in and are willing to admit when you're wrong! Derek was wrong but he was scared and worried about his family, when he seen he was wrong he was man enough to go and put it right in his way! I'm really glad you're past your lack of motivation and have found inspiration again! I look forward to the follow-up if you choose to write it!
MarianasTrenchGal4 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
b e a utiful! I luved it!
Gallagher girl1811 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Well this was great writing , you really got Dereks character. I enjoyed reading this story- are u going to make more chapters?
emily chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Ooooooooooo! U should keep writing this one!