Reviews for A Little Green
mendenbar chapter 33 . 9/1
Ooops. So much for family harmony. Will Trish and/or Roger ever forgive Angel? Will they ever understand? And I am really, really happy to see another chapter of this fic. Thanks.
sepoetry chapter 32 . 4/2
Thank you for the update. Reading about faith mentioning Buffy made me think of a few things. Like what relationship Buffy may have with Jenny (estranged aunt?). Especially with Faith and Angel of all people playing the part of parents. Wonder how Buffy is doing at this stage in her life as well. Being THE slayer can be a lonely role.

Can't wait to read about the adventures leading up to Jenny's injury and hope to see more fairy godmother Willow.
mendenbar chapter 32 . 3/26
Don't care what you write, just so long as you keep going in this 'verse. I very much enjoy the little AU reality you have created here. Thanks for sharing it.
sepoetry chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
This update was in itself like a very nice present!

Agreed with the user below that this story is always worth rereading. Sometimes I'll just pull up any chapter when I'm bored just to have a quality read. You can't go wrong with any of the character dynamics. Thank you for the update.
mendenbar chapter 31 . 12/26/2016
Periodically I go back to the beginning and read all of this story just for the fun of it. After this chapter I see that it is time to do so again. Thanks so much for sharing it. I love the way you write these characters and their relationships.
sepoetry chapter 30 . 4/27/2015
a very feel good chapter. I loved the interaction between the two. I like that Faith knows Jenny enough to bring along the coin to prove her truthiness ( lol is that even a word?) and I like how Jenny admits she wouldnt have believed her otherwise. The characterizations are amazing and really flesh out the personalities of everyone to make them feel real and multidimensional. I look forward to the next update!
mendenbar chapter 30 . 4/26/2015
Flat out loved this chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
Home
mendenbar chapter 29 . 2/23/2015
Jenny is harder on herself than anyone. Especially for a child. But I have faith that eventually Angel and Faith and the rest of their family will reach her (especially since I have read the rest of the series, but getting there is most of the fun.) I hope you do Eve in in some spectacular manner.
michellealx8 chapter 28 . 1/20/2015
Best chapter so far. I love the fact that Wes is the one to help her understand some of her time in Pylea and that she isn't really the monster she feels she is.
sepoetry chapter 28 . 1/14/2015
Amazing chapter. You captured Weasley perfectly. I love how smart and completely literla and clueless Jenny was when he was trying to explain things to her. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for updating.
mendenbar chapter 28 . 1/13/2015
This was simply fantastic. That's it. Part 3 will no doubt rock my socks as the kids say.
mendenbar chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
I am so glad to see this is Black Circle "1" because if I thought you were going to stop here I might have to discover magic and figure out a way to compel you to write more!
mendenbar chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
So glad to see another chapter of this. I find Jenny's story fascinating and the family interaction (or lack thereof) quite entertaining.
michellealx8 chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
I don't think I've posted a review for the last couple of chapters cause really, how many times can I say I enjoyed it? Are you sick of me complementing your skills?

Any who, I like the explanation you gave about people in that universe still not believing in magic even after all they've witness. I guess that must be how most would deal with learning their once 'normal' world wasn't so 'normal' afterall.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »