Reviews for A Little Green
sepoetry chapter 30 . 4/27
a very feel good chapter. I loved the interaction between the two. I like that Faith knows Jenny enough to bring along the coin to prove her truthiness ( lol is that even a word?) and I like how Jenny admits she wouldnt have believed her otherwise. The characterizations are amazing and really flesh out the personalities of everyone to make them feel real and multidimensional. I look forward to the next update!
mendenbar chapter 30 . 4/26
Flat out loved this chapter.
Home
mendenbar chapter 29 . 2/23
Jenny is harder on herself than anyone. Especially for a child. But I have faith that eventually Angel and Faith and the rest of their family will reach her (especially since I have read the rest of the series, but getting there is most of the fun.) I hope you do Eve in in some spectacular manner.
michellealx8 chapter 28 . 1/20
Best chapter so far. I love the fact that Wes is the one to help her understand some of her time in Pylea and that she isn't really the monster she feels she is.
sepoetry chapter 28 . 1/14
Amazing chapter. You captured Weasley perfectly. I love how smart and completely literla and clueless Jenny was when he was trying to explain things to her. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for updating.
mendenbar chapter 28 . 1/13
This was simply fantastic. That's it. Part 3 will no doubt rock my socks as the kids say.
mendenbar chapter 27 . 12/11/2014
I am so glad to see this is Black Circle "1" because if I thought you were going to stop here I might have to discover magic and figure out a way to compel you to write more!
mendenbar chapter 26 . 10/26/2014
So glad to see another chapter of this. I find Jenny's story fascinating and the family interaction (or lack thereof) quite entertaining.
michellealx8 chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
I don't think I've posted a review for the last couple of chapters cause really, how many times can I say I enjoyed it? Are you sick of me complementing your skills?

Any who, I like the explanation you gave about people in that universe still not believing in magic even after all they've witness. I guess that must be how most would deal with learning their once 'normal' world wasn't so 'normal' afterall.
mendenbar chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
Just what foster home does Kate think will accept Jenny? And just how will they explain her "differences?" What school will she attend? I think she is much better off with Angel et al.
sepoetry chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I'm really glad I found this story. You write each character very true and real. Im enjoying the time skip format a lot.
mendenbar chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
And all the females have Angel's number (and his cell and pager and God only knows what else, but Angel himself hasn't got a clue.)
mendenbar chapter 23 . 5/14/2014
You can play it a few more times, it's always fun. The notion of braces for only one week is great! Too bad it isn't real.
michellealx8 chapter 22 . 3/22/2014
I cant lie. I probably would have left Faith in Pylea too.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »