Reviews for Desert Rose
timme chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
this whole thing did seem to be about harle.
tyleet88 chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
no you can't discontinue..it's good..you should finish it
Kitsunes Shinigami chapter 8 . 8/23/2004
Nice, very unique and creative, well written, keep it up, I wanna see Duo and heero!
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 8 . 8/16/2004
this is great!do they make it? where do they live? are they really free? update soon!
Shin-chan chapter 5 . 3/30/2004
eh? isn't that the third level? i thought the second levels had an 'r,' like fira, blizzara, and thundara, making the third level firaga, blizzaga, and thundaga...hmm...whatever.
Fuji Fox chapter 8 . 3/17/2004
- You are so evil, you know right?
I wonder what's going to happen. Did the death spell get taken of? or is duo going to die? Will they live happily ever after, or not? When is Harle's secret going to be revealed? When are you going to update? Soon i hope!
X3 you write wonderfully and i really hope you finish this!
Fuji Fox chapter 7 . 3/17/2004
Oh my...So SAD!T_T poor, poor Duo and Heero! What will happen? The story is so good! I must read more!
Fuji Fox chapter 6 . 3/17/2004
OMG! The rose is blooming! what's going to happen? I gotta know! oh, and that was so sweet! i have cavities!-
Fuji Fox chapter 5 . 3/16/2004
WOW! EVIL!... is it...RELENA? i wonder what's going to happen...ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!
Fuji Fox chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Stil, ultraly captivation...if that even makes sence.; I like where this is going!
Fuji Fox chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
- so captivating! Ah, and the French accent! I don't know who Harle really is(as inher fandom) but i like her! _ I lvoe where this is going, and so when something happens i think abuot 50 or so different possibilities that could happen...hehe
Fuji Fox chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
- Most captivating! love it! now on to the rest!
Fuji Fox chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
...wow...Captivating! - I don't know why but fair tale type stories, when well written are always so captivating...GOTTA READ MORE!
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 8 . 3/13/2003
Sugoi!

This is a great chapter!

Tabiku
dedkake chapter 8 . 9/16/2002
this is sososososososososo goooooooood. write more pls. i already have it on my favorites list. pls write more!