Reviews for Shadow Watcher
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This reminds me of Ezekiel from that total drama show. Hiding in the shadows but not quite making an appearance...
need2no chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I'm with you. I'd love to see John brought back. And they could do it if they wanted. After all ... it's Supernatural!
Very nice story. Let's hope Kripke is reading.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hmmm, interesting premise with a lot of good questions this brings up. Gonna write more of it?
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I don't blame you for wanting John Winchester to make another appearance. I would love for him to be watching and protecting his boys once more. It would be nice to see him realize that he didn't do what was best for them, by keeping them in the dark. Sam and Dean have their problems still, but they have finally learned to stop lying to each other, and keep things honest. Sam can use all the help he can get, keeping the fuglies off of his back, so it would be nice for Dean to have the extra help in keeping Sam safe. Thanks for the story! :)
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Okay John Winchester is not nor has he ever been a favorite of mine but I must admit I did like this. I liked how protective he was with our boys. I'm totally nervous over these trials thing. I just hvae this feeling things won't turn out the way we would like to see. The boy's sure could use John or Bobby or some father figure right now. Wishful thinking I guess.
jo1966 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I'm liking this idea (if only it would happen on the show). I would enjoy reading more - so if you'd like to further this line of story I for one would love to read it. Great writing thanks.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love, love, love your take on this and It seems certainly plausible to me that John could be watching over them. The only one I think powerful enough to bring John back (with a purpose)would be God. But I loved this and all the possibilities it brought up. Thanks!
judyann chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Love love love this theory! OMG I so wish they would do this! Wonderful story again!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
wow it made me cry i think John and Bobbie should come back and knock some since in two those boys of theirs great story
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Very good story. Thank you.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That would be so awesome if that were true. I would just love it if Papa Winchester came back. :) This was really good. :)
sandycub chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Oh wouldn't that be something if the shadow watching was really John? I would love that! I love how you wrote this, it was awesome!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I REALLY REALLY hope this is the direction the show goes, they haven't even addressed the shadowy figure watching Sam's house yet. I expect all hell to break loose soon though and all the answers will be revealed. I love how you wrote John's thoughts about the boys. Loved this story!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
WOW! This was amazing! I absolutely loved it! Awesome work. :D I loved every part of the story. Especially where Dean lets Sam win. :) Amazing! LOVED IT!
Anna chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I love the thought of John being brought back to watch over the guys and I like how you inserted him into the other story with Jefferson and now this one. I hope you write more as the season progresses and maybe have John meet up with Dean or Dean catching John as he's spying on them.