Reviews for Perihelion
ashesandhoney chapter 1 . 4/27
I really like the detail of synesthete Alec and I like this look into his head. I was asking for Alec-centric fic recs recently and this one came up 3 times and I am really glad that it did. It is wonderfully done.
Blackberry Explosion chapter 1 . 4/21
You…you…oh my god, Alec's a synestete, and this is beautiful, and Magnus is amazing, and moths, and Max feels, and Malec feels and oh lord. And Benedict Lightwood too. Are you kidding me? Why are you so perfect?
kennardaillard chapter 1 . 3/26
Wow, this is really amazing. The way Alec thinks about his brother's death is so terribly real that it's painful and beautiful at the same time. I also adore the little details about the way he thinks about himself (how he learned to be a shadowhunter all by himself, or how he only wants to live unnoticed, a shadow behind his siblings, although he feels responsible for their security), the memory about Max and the bow…
It's a fic full of sadness and despair. It portraits perfectly the void you feel when someone you love dies.
And then, there is Magnus. Not the almost crazy, theatrical, apparently careless warlock, but the caring, sensible and infinitely wise and gentle man behind the sparkling disguise. He is so understanding, so kind… so in love, that one just understands why it's so difficult for Alec to believe he is the loved one. It seems almost a miracle. A beautiful one.
So, in the end, the fix is heartbreaking and breathtaking, and so perfect.
I'm really delighted. Thank you for this little jewel.
Clxarke chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
loved. It. So. Much. wow.
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
That was beautiful and heartbreaking and I cried almost all the way through. I've been reading TMI fic practically non stop for a week and I think you're rapidly becoming my favourite writer in the fandom.
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
This idea with Alec being a synesthete intrigues me. Wherever did you unearth it from?
On another note, I liked the story, despite the sadness of it ;)
monochromevelyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
;A; this is beautiful. sad, but beautiful. thanks for writing it.
alecsmanwhore chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Wow... Just wow... It's so beautifully written! Keep up the good work! ;)
oo Countess D oo chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Just beautiful!
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This was beautiful.
I could write way more about how good it was but it would just really flesh out the first sentance, and how you captured the moment perfectly that we really didnt get to see Alecs reactions to Maxs death much but this made up for it.
bloodstainedhope chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Oh my god, that was beautiful... I loved how you made Alec taste/feel names and the way they were both characterized ... oh and 'You've been crying for the last five minutes'... jesus, i'm gonna cry, that was amazing
Flodart chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hello! I quoted your fic on my Malec manip so I thought it would be nice for you to know. I loved your fic, it completely destroyed my heart. So here's the edit :) post/58659243046/i-dont-want-to-go-home-my-brother s-dead-alec x
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
xXTron'sGirl13Xx chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
It's still incredibly good! I'm probably spamming your review box.. or email or whatever we're calling it! This is really quite amazing though. Just thought you should know : D
LadySerenade chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Love this, cute and tragic at the same time (: