Reviews for skinny love
silvicultrixx chapter 2 . 4/26
Aw man I wish there was more! Your stories have been the perfect combination of sweet and sexy :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading them!
Oyuki chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Loved it. He's so into denying it that it slapped him right on the face.
hama431 chapter 2 . 1/6/2014
Update
BlaackPepper chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
I love this! Cant wait to see how everything turns out! Update soon!
BeeBeeRox chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Your chapters are pretty short but satisfying and well made so I'm not complaining. Keep up the great work! This is one of the first fics I've come across with Sasuke falling in love with her so early.
lolitsSopHia chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
Kyaaaaa! I love it I love I love it! Great job ;P nothin makes my day better than a smexy sasusaku fanfic
Suzuki chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
This story is awesome! I can't wait to see how their relationship will play out. I also love the Sasuke in your story! So forward and sneaky as well. XD Please update soon!
Peach Tuesday's chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
haha love this 3 can't wait to read more!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
D'awww...*Puppy eyes* SO CUUUUTTTE!
samigirl96 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
You write really well! And I love this story. I like where the plot is going, so please update as soon as you can :)
KARASU25 chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
Hah, this chapter was enjoyable! I like how you made Sakura's schedule, I think that doctor's daily jobs turn out that way, one thing after another. Can't wait for the next one.
ImmaBeForever chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
I love Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship in this! Can't wait for more!
Miranda Everlark chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is beautiful
NatsuStar chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
LOL last part ha he figures out that is the definition of loving someone...technically I believe
sachesan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really love this fic. it's unique, and unexpected. pretty much different from the usual SasuSaku fics.
okay, I'm a sucker when it comes to dark humor after all.