Reviews for Demon Pox and Killer Ducks (How the friendship began)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Love it! It was so good! Please write more, it's so hard to find fics like this about Will and Jem when they were little!
ArellaWhite chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
This is so awesome! Jem and Will are so cute! You need to write more of these stories!
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Okay, middle way through the story, I suddenly realized this wasn't canon... :P I got wrapped up enough in it that I'd forgotten it was your fan fiction. Which, I'd have to say, makes it pretty good. I really, really liked it. I'd say this is probably one of your best. :)
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I love this story it would be so cool if you made more stories about when their younger
LoneStorm chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I read this and favorite it a while ago, but I never did stop to say how much I love it and how adorable it is. Now that I write on here too, I know how much reviews mean, and I've started to go back to appreciate all of the best stories. I. LOVE. THIS. I keep coming back to read it again and I probably will for a long time. :)
LoneStorm
07Vampire-Ghost chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hi! I LOVE this, seriously it's great! You almost made me cry, I couldn't help myself but remember Will/Jem relation through the books.
Supernaturalwhoviangame chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Aww I love reading Pre series Jem and will stories! Please write more!
AmeliaRiver chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Cute
Depthsofthemind chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
admit it, you stoll this story from Cassandra Claire. Pure brillance; I can totally see this happening.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed reading this and I couldn't stop laughing about wills song :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
that was awesome!LOVE IT! JEM AND WILL are my favorite BROTP! Though i do miss TID since its over