Reviews for Nothing but Cupid
Lyra ze Hedgie chapter 15 . 7/27
Sleep tight. Even that sounds dirty-minded to me for some reason. BOI I GOT PROBLEMS
Lyra ze Hedgie chapter 14 . 7/27
What do you mean “Re-read?”
Anyways, love this story!
CherryTheRose chapter 13 . 4/20
oh my god! lmao I can just imagine sonic speeding towards them and launching on amy in front of her 'friends'
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 16 . 3/23
AHHHHHH HOW HAVE I MISSED THE UPDATE? The tension, Sonic's adorableness, Amy's signs of crushing~! Ahhhh so wonderful ~~~~
Bridgeeta913 chapter 16 . 3/22
These are really good and interesting! I can't wait for more chapters whenever your ready to upload them I'll be here waiting!
gatorgirl123 chapter 16 . 3/21
Pleaseeeeeeee finish this story! I love it!
gatorgirl123 chapter 16 . 3/6
Please keep writing!
ASDDGGHJKK This chapter was wonderful 3~~ I really enjoyed the fight scene it was well handled. And the cafe scene was extremely cute. Keep producing quality works girl~~
SpeedsMyGame chapter 16 . 1/22
omg i’m so mad i only found out about this update till now but I’m glad that Sally is not only warming up to Sonic but her hypocrisy is showing which might bring her to apologise to cream. i’m excited for the next chapter and i’m so glad you’re back. you’re one of my faves on here.

also nice song choice, I loved a lot, j cole’s verse especially. sunflower was okay tho. here are some songs that remind me of this story:
-broken clocks by sza
-the crying game by nicki minaj
-all things go by nicki minaj
-saved by khalid
-love galore by sza
-redemption by jay rock
tell me what you think lol
ShadAmy1Fan - Shylah McVey chapter 16 . 1/2
So. I got this story update from you, although I don’t know which story of yours I’ve read before. Since I had never read this one. That being said I read it and I LOVE it. I was a little confused because it says discontinued in the description...? But this is super great. Are you making more chapters?
Blancis16 chapter 16 . 1/1
I’m super happy that you decided to continue this story! I love your writing so so much! Can’t wait for the next update!
Lynkia chapter 16 . 12/30/2018
Yeayy i missed this story!
Lynkia chapter 15 . 9/20/2018
Aah you need to continue thiss
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2018
AHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSS
SpeedsMyGame chapter 15 . 1/6/2018
I really love this! After seeing that you had decided to continue this, I wanted to read it (get rid of the "DISCONTINUED!" in the summary tho). I love the feel I get when I read this. Nice and warm. I like the way the plot is going, and it's very interesting for a high school fanfic. Great job!