Reviews for Nothing but Cupid
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 14 . 5/25
I know you discontinued this, but I've to say that this is one of my favourite story written by you
Honey chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
Now this is interesting a stalker sonic yayyyyyyyy
Keep writing please I'm looking forward to read more of your stories
Sorry for my bad English
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Could I ask why you continued this story? It's really good!
B.B the lion chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
Sorry but she is discount this story
Ashh chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
Can I just ask why you discontinued this story? It's really good.
Soniclover23 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Update!
E-198 Lou chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Interesting twist having sonic as the persistent one (and to not have him as obsessive with it), it's nice to see her slowly warming up to him aswell, makes it far more believable (and fun) to read, you have me eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
BluePeach chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Heyy! Missed u and ur story! I love the Sonamy fluff! Can't wait for the next chapie! ️️
KiwiSharku chapter 14 . 8/7/2014
lol at least everyone was ok.
Yomoma101 chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Who could the robber be ? Hmm ..
*touching my chin in a thinking way*
I guess I'll have to wait for the next chapter . Love the story.
SpuddyFerret chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Review SO FAR for Chapter 14

This impressed me. This is such good fanfiction and is the best yet. The character's moods and emotions are a masterpiece. Amy's serious and risky tone is excellent, while Sonic's cocky behavior suits him well. The story is very interesting and the way you write is very eye catching. Well done.

VERDICT:
Nothing but Excellence
9/10
SoNaMy.lover.4.ever chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
Yay! I think I'm the first but can you post another chapter for the other story plz! Thanks I loved the chapter you just made and why weeks? I'm like really excited!
SpuddyFerret chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Is this a Sonic love story that's actually GOOD?

Yes. Yes it is.
adar13 chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Yay! Finally another chapter! It was worth the wait though! :)

Great chapter and keep up the excellent work!
Le'Monkey Cx chapter 12 . 3/13/2014
\(0)/ OMG !
I need more ! Lol please update s00n ! I love your stories i have read each and every one ! I like this one but i like Just a Dream more 3 but this one is in second place . please updAte soon 3 /.\! And keep up the good work !
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »