Reviews for Nothing but Cupid
Meow chapter 15 . 12/9
.LORD Please do continue this. For me this is definitely the best fanfic out of all of your other works. I binged this bro.I FLIPPING BINGED THIS. PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON. I shall be waiting impatiently
KitKat chapter 15 . 11/18
YOURE BACK! I MISSED YOU T-T You must continue, this story is too precious to leave it behind! I adore your writing skills and you have NO idea how happy seeing this chapter made me! v
Please. Continue.
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 15 . 11/16
OMG YES YES YEEEEA! YOU'RE CONTINUING THIS AWESOME STORY! AAAA THIS HAS MADE ME DAY! This chapter was so sweet and the writing still flows~
AHHH i was hoping that one day you would continue this story and my wish came true! i'm so excited! although, i have to read from the beginning so that my mind can be refreshed before i read this chapter. STILL VERY EXCITED!
MiserableRose chapter 15 . 11/13
FREAKING OH MY GOD! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! I LOVED THE DETAIL! THE MOOD! THIS VERSION OF SONIC AND AMY! I WANT TO KEEP READING! IMMA REREAD EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW SO EVERYTHING IS FRESH IN MY MIND!
NeckBreak chapter 15 . 11/9
thanks for continuing this story i had skipped because i dont read discontinued storys and i would like to read more of it.
Omg! This fanfic is great! I red all of it in one go... I hope you'd update soon :) I'm looking forward for the next chap :)
Anyways... Have a good day/night
IT'S NO USE I'M OUTTA USE chapter 14 . 5/25
I know you discontinued this, but I've to say that this is one of my favourite story written by you
Honey chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
Now this is interesting a stalker sonic yayyyyyyyy
Keep writing please I'm looking forward to read more of your stories
Sorry for my bad English
Anonymous chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Could I ask why you continued this story? It's really good!
B.B the lion chapter 14 . 2/15/2015
Sorry but she is discount this story
Ashh chapter 14 . 1/24/2015
Can I just ask why you discontinued this story? It's really good.
Soniclover23 chapter 14 . 12/25/2014
Update!
E-198 Lou chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Interesting twist having sonic as the persistent one (and to not have him as obsessive with it), it's nice to see her slowly warming up to him aswell, makes it far more believable (and fun) to read, you have me eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »