Reviews for The French Were on to Something
Rhea chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
If you are either: exceptionally smart, spend many hours understanding homestuck, or just very good at connecting the dots, or did not skip stuff just because you got bored reading random stuff, then yes. Homestuck can make sense.
ourworlds.ourlives chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I love your story and the characterisation is perfect please update :)
Nico is ma bae chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I loved your story 'not all monsters are legends' so keep going with this
pixiedust88 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
This hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you do. I love the first story. The only thing I'm hoping for, though, is more Percy and Poseidon interaction. There aren't a lot of stories that feature that father-son relationship which is what drew me to your first story. I hope to see a LOT of that here, as well, if you update...please?
Percabeth 1314 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Hey keep writing! Your story rocks!
Threelittleclouds chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
This is AWESOME!
Gothazon chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I loooove the story! I hope you can continue it soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Oh my gods I loooove this story!
Xoxoxoxo Audrey
zemyrocks chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Omg this is so good! Please update soon I have never seen anything like this story!
percabeth14 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Update NOW! dat waz really good I love supernatural and percabeth this is the best thing ever u r so cool I know that and I have never even seen u or talked to u. Yeah. Ur that good
Myrna Maeve chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
YOu are doing absolutely nothing wrong, you marvelous, wonderful person you. Welcome to the fandom!
Empty Thoughts chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
... I just realized Nico was born in the same year as my grandpa o.o

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

This story is pretty awesome so far. I'm liking it. Usually I'm not a big fan of stories that swear, which is weird because I love swearing, but you pull it off really well. I guess it'sl like people put to much effort in swearing when writing but you make it seem natural. Erm, yeah.

I forgot where I was going with this. It's 12:30 so shhhhh, okay? Update as soon as possible please :)
Oblivion'sChild chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
...this is amazing... I love how well you channeled Dean and Sam's talking...I love it...
aesir21 chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
I wonder why niko avoids Percy. But hopefully niko can figure out why this is happening.