Reviews for The French Were on to Something
Wrendsor chapter 4 . 1/12
In guessing you aren't going to finish this, given that it's been over two years, but I really hope you do. It's amazing. :)
Phoenix010 chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
Um..
This is a really good story.
Like excellent.
It gave me that push to actually look up and watch Supernatural.
But it's been like two years...
Are you going to finish it?
Rosycat chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I literally researched SN just so I could read this.
SisterAssassins chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
Man Nico really is amazing. He got all the secrets. Also I'm pretty sure that Nico and Hades have a good relationship above all the other gods. Jules-Albert is pretty good proof that Hades tries to understand a mortal father/son relationship and is totally willing to help Nico. Also I feel like mentioning I'm the hopes you put it in the story but, can you please add developed Destiel in the fic? And for Cas to already know Nico cuz Nico knows everything and would totally run into the angel when trying to do some monster killing or errands for Hades or something.
Rhea chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
If you are either: exceptionally smart, spend many hours understanding homestuck, or just very good at connecting the dots, or did not skip stuff just because you got bored reading random stuff, then yes. Homestuck can make sense.
ourworlds.ourlives chapter 4 . 9/8/2014
I love your story and the characterisation is perfect please update :)
Nico is ma bae chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I loved your story 'not all monsters are legends' so keep going with this
pixiedust88 chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
This hasn't been updated in a while. I hope you do. I love the first story. The only thing I'm hoping for, though, is more Percy and Poseidon interaction. There aren't a lot of stories that feature that father-son relationship which is what drew me to your first story. I hope to see a LOT of that here, as well, if you update...please?
Percabeth 1314 chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Hey keep writing! Your story rocks!
Threelittleclouds chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
This is AWESOME!
Gothazon chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
I loooove the story! I hope you can continue it soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Oh my gods I loooove this story!
Xoxoxoxo Audrey
zemyrocks chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Omg this is so good! Please update soon I have never seen anything like this story!
percabeth14 chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
Update NOW! dat waz really good I love supernatural and percabeth this is the best thing ever u r so cool I know that and I have never even seen u or talked to u. Yeah. Ur that good