Reviews for Reunion at Isengard
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Love how Merry comforts Pippin talking about all the things they'll do when they get back home
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I am glad Gandalf is alieve but I kinda had a little trouble knowing which pov this was. I am so sorry I don't usually say stuff like that...could you tell me the pov?

I loved it a lot though :)
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
A Balrog wearing Gandalf's hat is now going to be stuck in my head for a week at least.
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I'm definitely on a streak of good, well-written stories by you, shirebound.

Although I am a fan of Frodo Baggins, it is relieving at times to read and see what the other peoples of Middle-earth, including the Fellowship, were/are doing. As for this story, the first chapter took me by surprise when I found it was in first-person. Not to worry, as I was all right after realizing it was Merry speaking, not Pippin (even though it wouldn't have made much of a difference). Pippin's joke about the Balrog having Gandalf's hat was something... now come to think on it, I wonder whatever happened to Gandalf's grey hat. Still, the second chapter was just as good as the first, even though the perspective changed to the third-person (you got my mind re-thinking there). Even for a short "reunion" story, sometimes that happens with writing: you end up writing more chapters than you think you're going to do, or less chapters but that depends on the story itself or the characters. I think you have hobbits messing with your story ideas, or maybe that's plot-bunnies... who knows.

Anyway, this is another story I'm favoriting... but I'm sure you must have figured that out already.

-Aria Breuer
Nikikeya chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
So Short! TT

And yet so tall. lol Merry and Pippin's little talk was amusing, but you should have wrote more...
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the tribute to Boromir.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Another great story. I liked the part where Pippin said that the Balrog is probably flapping around in the dark with Gasndalf's old hat.
bethahnee chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
I love Merry and Pippin stuff! This made me feel all fuzzy inside!

Anargil _~
Merlynnod chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
"but it was a good little sound"

Aw! :D I love the way your write Merry and Pippin...

And this story, thinking about going home and where the Shire is...and Sam with Frodo. Sweet, wonderful and perfect! :)
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Oh, this is such a delightful story!

'Pippin turned to me with a grin. "I guess that Balrog is flapping around down in the dark wearing the hat, don't you think?"'

LOL! Those two hobbits are so silly! I dearly loved this tale.

~Leia
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
AW! It's adorable! *squeezes hobbits until all four turn bright blue* So many little cute tidbits in this fic...I could go on and on, but I won't, because I want to go read your other stuff...
Grav chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
You are the Queen of Running Gags! I love the bits with the hat, and I now have a very amusing picture of the Balrog with the hat. It'll set off his (its?) eyes ever so nicely.
Aelaer chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Absolutely adorable! I love reading your stories, and hopefully I will finish with all of them, and look to more of your tales in the future
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
Like always, your hobbits are heart warming and charming! Pippin and Merry are so funny and sweet!