Reviews for Reunion at Isengard
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Love how Merry comforts Pippin talking about all the things they'll do when they get back home
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I am glad Gandalf is alieve but I kinda had a little trouble knowing which pov this was. I am so sorry I don't usually say stuff like that...could you tell me the pov?

I loved it a lot though :)
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
A Balrog wearing Gandalf's hat is now going to be stuck in my head for a week at least.
Aria Breuer chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I'm definitely on a streak of good, well-written stories by you, shirebound.

Although I am a fan of Frodo Baggins, it is relieving at times to read and see what the other peoples of Middle-earth, including the Fellowship, were/are doing. As for this story, the first chapter took me by surprise when I found it was in first-person. Not to worry, as I was all right after realizing it was Merry speaking, not Pippin (even though it wouldn't have made much of a difference). Pippin's joke about the Balrog having Gandalf's hat was something... now come to think on it, I wonder whatever happened to Gandalf's grey hat. Still, the second chapter was just as good as the first, even though the perspective changed to the third-person (you got my mind re-thinking there). Even for a short "reunion" story, sometimes that happens with writing: you end up writing more chapters than you think you're going to do, or less chapters but that depends on the story itself or the characters. I think you have hobbits messing with your story ideas, or maybe that's plot-bunnies... who knows.

Anyway, this is another story I'm favoriting... but I'm sure you must have figured that out already.

-Aria Breuer
Nikikeya chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
So Short! TT

And yet so tall. lol Merry and Pippin's little talk was amusing, but you should have wrote more...
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the tribute to Boromir.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Another great story. I liked the part where Pippin said that the Balrog is probably flapping around in the dark with Gasndalf's old hat.
bethahnee chapter 2 . 4/13/2005
I love Merry and Pippin stuff! This made me feel all fuzzy inside!

Anargil _
Merlynnod chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
"but it was a good little sound"

Aw! :D I love the way your write Merry and Pippin...

And this story, thinking about going home and where the Shire is...and Sam with Frodo. Sweet, wonderful and perfect! :)
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
Oh, this is such a delightful story!

'Pippin turned to me with a grin. "I guess that Balrog is flapping around down in the dark wearing the hat, don't you think?"'

LOL! Those two hobbits are so silly! I dearly loved this tale.

Leia
Carcilwen Thorned-Rose chapter 2 . 2/5/2004
AW! It's adorable! *squeezes hobbits until all four turn bright blue* So many little cute tidbits in this fic...I could go on and on, but I won't, because I want to go read your other stuff...
Grav chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
You are the Queen of Running Gags! I love the bits with the hat, and I now have a very amusing picture of the Balrog with the hat. It'll set off his (its?) eyes ever so nicely.
Aelaer chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Absolutely adorable! I love reading your stories, and hopefully I will finish with all of them, and look to more of your tales in the future
Ivy3 chapter 2 . 9/4/2003
Like always, your hobbits are heart warming and charming! Pippin and Merry are so funny and sweet!
wanequelle chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Aw that's so cute. Why are you stories so cute? They always bring a smile to my face! So thank you for writing them!

"You won't be famous for anything you did in the war, Peregrin Took. You'll be famous for being the tallest, fattest, most well-rested Thain in history!"

Laura