Reviews for The Narrow Path
Saoirse-Inti chapter 28 . 1/26
I'm so glad you gave him something of a happy ending- I've been reading your stories over the past few weeks, and in the end that's what I wanted most for Haymitch and the other characters- some semblance of happiness after all the misery they went through. The canon epilogue was incredibly vague, so I'm really glad you gave them this. Amazing series, I loved reading it! It honestly enriched the series as a whole to me, thank you.
This review is for the whole work, not just chapter 28. This fic is AMAZING! I always felt that something was missing in the original works (Catching Fire, Mockingjay(-but this filled in the gaps and exceeded my expectations! I feel like Suzanne Collins should have this story printed and sold along with the originals because it is the perfect complement to her narrative. Well done, well-written, and beautifully dovetailed into the original narrative. Thank you and keep up the good work!
enchantedlight chapter 28 . 1/4
Love this! sorry to see it end!
pjjammjamm chapter 28 . 12/20/2014
This was absolutely astounding. I apologize for not having left you reviews throughout the stories and chapters, but I kind of just read straight through. Your account of the games through Haymitch's eyes was fantastic- I loved how you filled in the blank spots that bothered me after I read the series, and you remained so true to the characters! Well done!
Kou Shun'u chapter 28 . 12/3/2014
Awwww good stuff. It looks like soon you will have all of haymich's life down-unless you chose to elaborate different sections such asright before the epilogue...hmm maybe you'll switch pov's again. Either way I look forward to your work.
SugarPoppies chapter 28 . 11/29/2014
I have 3 papers due in less than a week and I've spent the last few days reading this fanfic. This is probably the closest to canon fanfic I've ever read. Bravo! I didn't particularly agree with Haymitch and Effie having a kid, but I don't mind. I love your writing style. You've obviously studied the books thoroughly and wrote the characters canon-compliant. this was fantastic!
Collen DeWitt chapter 28 . 11/19/2014
Since lack of backstory to characters such as Peeta, Haymitch and the rest is one of my main complaints about The Hunger Games, I'm so happy to read this. Everyone's in character and I love the little bits that were missing from the book. You're a wonderful writer!
TLWtlw chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
The 2 women from district 8 that are in the psych ward with Joanna. Are they Bonnie and Twill?
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
I almost cry, you almost made my cry!. Damn when Aurelian and his girl told him the name of the cat and the bombs falling, it was perfect.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
The way Haymitch's dreams has change from seeing Digger to seeing Effie is one huge step from him, he hasnt acknowledge it yet but he is growing feeling for Effie, he has always had since their time together.

The "hanging three" part is was so heartbreaking, Peeta trying to make sence on what he has seen and tyring to understand.
RonaldGarcia91 chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
This is one of my favorites parts about the book, i remember a lor people saying they dodnt liek Mockingjay cause they show a different Katniss while i see the same Katniss all the way. what do you expect will happen to a 17 years old girl that ahs been sent to die twice and has survived and now has to fight a war she didnt have any idea she was forming part of. Yeah i see that it might be boring seeing her internal struggle, but it was something necessary and now the way you have put that breakdown through someone elses eyes, it's really amazing, i will nver get tired of telling you this.
This is amazing!
melliemoo chapter 28 . 6/10/2014
Sigh. This was amazing. I think you are one of the best writers on this site, and I hope you will try to publish something if you haven't already and become a famous author.
melliemoo chapter 12 . 6/5/2014
This was a very emotionally intense chapter.
beserkerbeast chapter 28 . 6/4/2014
love this story and the others great job
BB
ishiptoast chapter 28 . 1/15/2014
Let's just say that your writing is so perfect... And I love it:)