Reviews for The Narrow Path
Norbert's Mom chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
I like that everything is not perfect and not everyone agrees as to what to do. Very realistic. I also like that Annie has worked at becoming sane so she can take care of her child.
Gdreams chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
Im glad they are really together. I have feeling this is about to end soon...
I
ForFutureReference chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
It will be interesting to see what "stunt" they were talking about in regards to Gale (also that Two comes out as one of the reason districts in the end), as well as whether Nine will be a thorn in Panem's side.
Norbert's Mom chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
The start up government that Paylor initiated is very good. I agree that Katniss was a very unreliable narrator. She could have blocked out all kinds of things when she was at her worst.
ForFutureReference chapter 22 . 5/22/2013
Hehe... Paylor putting everybody in their place like a bunch of schoolchildren.
Ms. Everdeen handled the truth just about as well as one expects her to.
It makes sense that Katniss is an unreliable narrator.
Norbert's Mom chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
I like that Haymitch figured out Katniss' reason for her yes vote and that's why he voted yes too.
AlexLunaaah chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Oooh gosh! Really morphling in Haymitchs drink-.- poor little Prim & everything else.
yeeah, Coin deserved that arrow more than ever.
raissa20 chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
Awesome. Simply awesome.
ForFutureReference chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
And the horrid reality raises its ugly head.

Interesting reason as to why he was such a useless lump when Katniss met with him.
AlexLunaaah chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
On the brightside Haymitch now knows where Effie is & she's safe for now.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Aww... this last part was really sad but sweet. Keep up the good work!
Norbert's Mom chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
Yet again the attention to every detail just blows me away. I love how everyone jumped at the chance to help with Effie's rebel background.
ForFutureReference chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
And thus, Coin begins her (soon-to-be-brief) reign of terror.
Quick thinking on Haymitch, Plutarch, and Peeta's part to protect Effie. And interesting interpretation you have there about why she always has that wig.

Definitely a good explanation of the title.

Aww... not the mutts!
Gdreams chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
I hope they dont execute Effie.
AlexLunaaah chapter 19 . 5/15/2013
Omfg. Seriously?!
Poor Peeta! & then theres Haymitch, who has no where to turn! & Effie...it's so not her fault!
-_- ughh Coin.