Reviews for The Narrow Path
THGFan chapter 28 . 6/16/2013
Ok, I just read all of your stories, one after another, for a week, and I must say that they truly are fantastic. I think this is because you treat them like they are actually part of the books (i mean without leaving author's notes everywhere and going way off plot and character) and they just seem very real and like they actually COULD be part of the books. I honestly loved each story you've written. All of your HG stuff is amazing. PLEASE WRITE MORE everyone would love it. Thanks and keep up the great work.
cilepe chapter 28 . 6/10/2013
I'm afraid my one review will have to suffice for all four stories I've just read. Incredibly well done. The Haymitch/Effie relationship is not something I generally accept but you wrote it well. I really like the depth you gave to Delly and Haymitch. Good good stuff.
AmetrineAngel chapter 28 . 6/4/2013
I'm sad it's over, but I've really enjoyed this! :)
jamie79 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
this was a great story! I enjoyed every bit of it and I like the way you ended it!
mountain mama chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
I loved this story. Thank you so much for writing it.
AlexLunaaah chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
The ending was perfect.
It really was, then again so was your story.
I loved all of it, I really did.
You're just so good at adding in other factors like emotion & your planning definitely payed off.
Definitely one of the best fan fiction stories I've ever read, probably top 3.
What will you be working on next?
raissa20 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Nice. I loved it. What are you planning on doing next? I would love to see you writing Hunger Games in Haymitch's POV.
ForFutureReference chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
He's right, the idea that he became a father and planned for it is in the realm of the surreal. But after some level, it works.
"Peeta still tends to spin elaborate lies for the fun of it." At least it is not for survival.
In general, you definitely kept a good pace leading up to this.
All-in-all. good job.
Clover80 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Perfect! Or as close to perfect as anything is in reality!
gabz1197 chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
That was a really sweet ending :)
Chasing Silmarils chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
What a sweet ending! I really liked this story, and this epilogue is written beautifully, This probably ranks among the top five fanfics that I have ever read. Seriously. :)
Norbert's Mom chapter 28 . 6/2/2013
Wonderful ending to a great story. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Laurelyn chapter 27 . 6/1/2013
The number of reviews simply does not do your story justice. It deserves much more recognition for such a beautifully written piece that depicts the characters wonderfully.

Thank you.

Laurelyn
Chasing Silmarils chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
This is a really good interpretation of destroying the arenas and the characters' recoveries. Not many fanfics are about Mockingjay, or centered around Haymitch, so I really think that this one is unique. I love how you can see the characters healing and all that. Keep writing! :)
ForFutureReference chapter 27 . 5/31/2013
The death toll from the war does seem reasonable, and with no Hunger Games looming over their heads, it makes sense that people would be more enthusiastic about reproducing like rabbits.
I like that you mention how the prior harvest festivals weren't actually during harvest time.
Gale and Johanna's not-relationship is quite amusing.
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »