Reviews for The Narrow Path
Clover80 chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
I love your stories. They are perfect narrative for the things we never saw in the books. I am always excited when I get an email saying there is a new chapter!
ForFutureReference chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
Interesting interpretation of the "geese fending for themselves after the train comes" part. I always assumed that it simply meant a new shipment of booze came in, but this scenario is way more constructive.
Gdreams chapter 26 . 5/29/2013
It must've been hard for haymitch to recount all his tributes. Pleasr end this story with Hayffie. Thats all I ask of you.
raissa20 chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Great. Can't wait for for the next one.
Chasing Silmarils chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Yay, Peeta's here to help Haymitch and Katniss! Update soon, I like it!
ForFutureReference chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Good point about Katniss' mom actually wanting to be with her, but it being back in Twelve that she objects to.
Chalk another thing up to unreliable narration.
Gdreams chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
What? NO! Effie and Haymitch should be together, considering what they have been through. Please make this all ok.
Norbert's Mom chapter 25 . 5/28/2013
Poor Haymitch had to sacrifice being with Effie so he could be there for Katniss.
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
I like how you're writing the government reform :)
ForFutureReference chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Gale definitely seems determined to atone for his previous firebrand nature.
And Plutarch epitomizes the concept of necessary evil.
raissa20 chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Very nice. I loved it.
AlexLunaaah chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
Dear Plutarch you just got on my good side. Lol
Norbert's Mom chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
I really liked Plutarch's explanation of Snow's psychological torture he was using on Katniss.
mountain mama chapter 24 . 5/26/2013
great chapter. I have always wondered what Katniss's trial would be like. I really like your version. I loved the interaction between Joanna and Posy. You have done a wonderful job at blending the political intrigue with the drama of the characters.
Norbert's Mom chapter 23 . 5/24/2013
I like that everything is not perfect and not everyone agrees as to what to do. Very realistic. I also like that Annie has worked at becoming sane so she can take care of her child.
155 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »