Reviews for The Narrow Path
This is amazing!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Write more
ForFutureReference chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Just got done going through all your HG stories, so this review will breezily touch upon the setup you created.

In general, great job fleshing out those spaces, especially back-stories to show why some of the supporting characters are the way they are.

Personally, I have a different view of what happened to the world and the severity of the catastrophe. However, SC made things vague enough that one could go any way with that. Chalk up to personal interpretation. And at least you didn't make it a case of North American civilization being the last one left, but rather everybody getting together.

For this story itself (and a bit of "The Golden Mean"): you definitely showcase Haymitch well, from his self-loathing to the frustration in dealing with those damn two kids.
More importantly IMHO, from his perspective you can more clearly see how unpleasant Thirteen (or at least coin and much of the higher-ups) is. Just because it is the complete opposite opposite of the Capitol doesn't make it any better. In general, a good way of showing the bigger picture, even if we know what is coming next.

Now that we are caught up:
Expected that Peeta's brutal breakdown of Katniss would have repercussions in how people interact with him in that short period afterwards.
Definitely an interesting interpretation as to why Mrs. Mellark was the way she was.

Good job, and looking forward to seeing what comes next.
raissa20 chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
Very nice. Continue.
mountain mama chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
beautiful chapter. I love the talk between Mrs. Everdeen and Peeta. You have created a wonderful and believable back story for your characters.
AlexLunaaah chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
I think it was great that there was a story to go along with Peeta's parents & Ruth. It fills in so much for the story(:
AlexLunaaah chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Jo & Gale. Yep, that would of made sense.
Aaww, Annie & Finnick(:
Finally! All along you know Peeta is strong enough to get over it, he just took forever.
AlexLunaaah chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Now I get to wonder more about how Haymitch feels about Katniss being shot. Can't waitt.
Update soon!
Taylor chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
Really good write more! Can't wait to hear about how haymitch feels about her being shot
raissa20 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
LOVED IT. Can't wait to read about how Haymitch feels about her being shot.
Cometas Por El Cielo chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Peeta's last line. Perfection!
raissa20 chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Great. Can't wait for next one!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Update faster
AlexLunaaah chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I like how much Delly became a part of the story, she seems to be keeping Peeta together as well as Haymitch.
dom28if chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
God, I love this story :) Can't wait for more!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »