Reviews for 10 Dates
bryannarockz203 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Update soon please
tiffboo85 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
it's so cute i love the ending good job. i love how Eli thinks of Clare
SatansSecretary chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I love this story :)
Literarylolita chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
I can't log in for some reason! Lame. This was soooooo good, and if you look at it from chapter to chapter, you can see your writing improving. This felt SO Eli and Clare. Everything felt very organic and not at all forced. I love this fic :) I think my favorite line was bullfrog mentioning he has standards... Haha. Well done!
shehadastory chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Okay so reading this when they have had sex on the show made me flip out much more than I normally do. Fuck, it was so hot and perfect and Eli saying, "I want you." I am a mess! Bullfrog's text was hilarious. Just everything! It was really relatable however weird that is for me to say. The realism of her grabbing herself without a second thought and everything that was going on for her physically and mentally. Like you dropped some knowledge on some young girls with this one. I enjoyed it so fucking much!
InLoveWithDegrassi chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Loved it! can't wait for more!
JessicaRae237 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Awesome final chapter to a great fic! This chapter was perfect! I loved the bit the mornig after with Cece and Bullfrog, its always nice to see that interaction in a story :)
DegrassiTNGNews chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
Oh gosh that was so sexy! This story made me so happy and is written so well! It's really refreshing reading one of your works in present and 3rd. Seriously though anything you write is amazing! I love when I hear Eli's thoughts about Clare, it makes my heart flutter. Anyway, great job!
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
So cute. As always AMAZING
NamilovesDegrassi98 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I loved this chapter and I was laughing the entire breakfast scene (: Haha I always loved Eli's parents characters on the show and in stories. Great chapter and I can't wait until the next update :)
takethecurve chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Well that was just fantastic. Not that I haven't always loved it, but I particularly loved Clare's inner dialogue through their experience. It was so genuine, and I loved the bit where she realized that's what his tissues were for. Silly Clare. That last paragraph warmed my heart, as Eli thought about what could be.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
This is really amazing
Lady Azura chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
This was just great, and totally worth the wait.
kadabrafreak890 chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Awesome and well worth the wait. When I got to the end, I wasn't sure if it was the end or not, so I had to scroll back up and check to see if it was complete. Great work, as always though. :D
ChasingYou chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
You know what is funny, no matter what mood I'm, I always know that you will have something written on your profile that would suite my mood. Because your fics have it all, they have fun moments, they have sexual tension a show can only dream off and they have conversations that need to happen but we just don't get to see it. Basically I watch the show for its drama and then I turn to you to cheer me up again because your writings make everything better.
Especially this fic. I was in an Eli and Clare mood yesterday so I watched all their episodes from season 12 and normally this makes me really happy (except for the sad moments) but not last night. Because it only made me realise that Eli is leaving this year, and he and clare won't have that much screen time any more. But your fics, especially this fic, have cheered me up so much. I don't have words to express how accurate your writing is, this is exactly how I imagined their break, exactly like this. And I'm so happy that the Degrassi fandom has someone as talented as you who can provide us with moments between Eli and Clare that we all want to see and make it so real. So basically what I'm trying to see, thank you for writing. Thank you so very much.