Reviews for Sinking into Places Unknown
Lore or mess chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Oh my god... I'm reading this at 1 in the morning and it sent chills down my spine. And I cried in the end.

THIS IS MY KIND OF GHOST STORY!

The creepiness of picking up some stranger on the streets who keeps telling you to stop driving at night. *shiver* Maybe my fright has much to do with the fact that I was raised with spiritual beliefs. I was taught countless times when something remotely similar happens, to stay far far away. Things like hearing childish laughter in the night, or meeting mysterious people in the wee hours. Don't even get me started on hospitals and toilets.

And the relationship between Heero and Duo was just that tragic. Theirs could be classified as a classic cliche and yet you managed to make it something unique. I find myself both hating and sympathizing with Duo. For allowing himself to be used as someone's mistress and then understanding how much he would have wanted to hurt the people who've hurt him. At the same time, I feel like Heero deserves some form of punishment for his callousness (having an affair when he was already married and then all but abandoning his lover when it became inconvenient for him) yet I do not feel like he deserved to die.

Wufei played just as crucial a role in here as the average person who tried his hardest to earn a living. Yet, for all his none-existent achievements, he is a kind soul who cherishes love and his beloved. Why else would he comply and work so hard for Meiran? It was such a poignant and meaningful story that I must thank you for creating it.

Thank you.
Ashley chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Oh! I love it! Great story, keep it up!
SeekJustice chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
**shivers** *Very* good descriptions of the characters and emotions. Your use of dialogue made my heart race. _

Such a cute ending!

Two-Bit
GodofContradiction chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
...i read this... exactly 1'o clock in the morning... wow, this is freaky i tell you... i really enjoy your fics and i hope you would continue! god bless!
Mich Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
Wow... *shivers* scary but REALLY good! That was awesome, and it really got me going when Trowa said that the car Wufei took never left or wutever... BUT SO GOOD!

~Mich Maxwell~
chibi-akuma3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2002
damn...after i had just got out of feeling horrible to slightly tolerable, i just HAD to go and read this one and now i'm all depressed again...have i scared anyone yet?

RELENA MUST DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!

oh wait, practically anyone with would agree with that one...uh...yeah...i'm gonna try and sleep before i'm completely demented...
Jamethiel chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
One Word Beautiful.

Thank You for sharing this with me.

Quote: The living remember the dead but the living forget that the dead never forget the living.