Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
fantasylover4evr chapter 33 . 2/5
Oh my gosh I'm loving this! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Camidala chapter 33 . 2/4
I always come back to this story, read the last chapters... hoping for a new one. This still have the magic of the first season, thanks for writing it!
imaoncer4life chapter 33 . 1/24
Please please update soon!
SwanGirl chapter 33 . 1/19
Even though I dropped out of the ouat fandom a few seasons ago, I absolutely love this story. It reminds me of how good the show use to be and it's remarkable how well you've kept everyone in character while changing up characters circumstances so much. When I stumbled back over this story I was very excited to see it updated and I hope that it won't be too long until the next chapter is updated. Really excited to see what happens next (and it might be cliche but I wouldn't mind a slight love triangle with Graham/Emma/Hook)!
Ghost Reader chapter 33 . 1/5
It's been a while...but...any chance of an update...or completion?! Best AU OUAT story there is! Read it a few times now, and always looking forward to an update...whenever that may be. :)
Owain1 chapter 33 . 11/19/2017
Just read this and enjoyed it.
BookloverLaura chapter 33 . 10/6/2017
This story is amazing! I've read so much fanfiction but I was glued to this from start to finish. There's so little of the depth of Emma and David's relationship in the show and it's incredible to read about its realistic development. I need so much more of this, to see what their relationship is like when they both know the truth. I've been striving to read au stories that still contain the fairytale and this completely blasted through my wants and expectations. Thank you so much for what there is so far, and I really hope for more in the future. This is the story I never knew I needed.
Mia Story chapter 15 . 9/6/2017
How merciful that you gave Storybrooke another doctor!I was cringing at the idea of an Emma, David Whale appointment. Thank you!
Mia Story chapter 11 . 9/6/2017
crying now. thank you
Mia Story chapter 10 . 9/6/2017
this was perfection! I cannot even begin to describe how amazing this was. Thank you
Heart0413 chapter 33 . 9/2/2017
Loving this story.
Please Update
Holly Evans chapter 33 . 8/25/2017
GOD! More! I need 100 more chapters!
Lonelywicked chapter 3 . 8/20/2017
I'm rereading this and I love it as much as I did the first time.
RosettaQueen20 chapter 33 . 8/19/2017
I did it. It took me like a week or more, but I finally did it. I am in LOVE and cannot wait till you update again!
Ashu PirateOfTheBlackParade chapter 33 . 7/24/2017
I can't believe you updated this! I'm so happy!
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »