Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
Andrea.Cherrypie chapter 11 . 8/26
I just wanted to read a story where Emma grew up happy for once, for gods sake.

It was going so well.

So well.
SwingingSticks chapter 35 . 8/11
I still have this bookmarked and check it once a week for updates. I hope you'll keep writing this, as I enjoy it ever so much! Cheers!
melissa.326 chapter 35 . 7/31
No No No No No NO! That can't be the end! please please of all the holy waffles, please update!
booknerd and proud of it chapter 35 . 7/21
I can't wait until you update again, this is an amazing story. Please don't abandon it!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 35 . 7/18
So, I've just found this story and I enjoy it quite a bit, despite the relative lack of Regina (she's my fave), but I do have one concern: I really need the ladies to step up a bit! I feel like, aside from Emma in the last few chapters, it's only been the guys doing any of the work. Otherwise, an interesting take on the OUaT story.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 35 . 7/17
awmagawd! I absolutely love this, really. You were infuriating, obviously, with the continual reboots, but I love how Emma actually got to sorta grow up more with David - AND you're letting us know occasionally how Regina is getting on with her slow redemption.
Anyway, following this. And favouriting, apparently.
That70sshowlova chapter 35 . 7/14
This is probably my third time reading this story. I just spent a couple of hours rereading it from start to finish. It's just as amazing as I remember. I eagerly await an update.
leira123 chapter 35 . 7/12
Omg.
I haven't read this in quite a few chapters and now everything is coming together. Ah!
Love the David/ Emma and Graham/ Henry scenes. This is fantastic.
PLEASE update soon!
IceTear1 chapter 35 . 7/11
Loved it so much 3
Tina0609 chapter 35 . 7/2
Oh my god! I found the story yesterday and I love it!
So please please continue as fast as you can because I'm kind of addicted here.
Tina
HenryFlower chapter 5 . 6/29
The pet should have been a bird, Mary Margaret loves birds
alondra m perez chapter 35 . 6/22
Update asap!
lencime chapter 35 . 6/7
wow great story so far,
can't wait for the next chapters
amwalsh5 chapter 35 . 5/15
Wow wow wow. Okay, I've got to admit. I really enjoyed having Snow and Emma go through the portal together on the show, because I just can't get enough Mama Snow and wish they'd give us a little bit more. David and Emma were always secondary to me, but your story certainly makes me love them so much more and maybe even hold them on equal ground. It's so well written, you're fantastic and I can't wait to read some more. Don't leave us hanging too long!
amwalsh5 chapter 24 . 5/14
Snow and Charming are breaking my heart! This is so wonderful but so painful to read ... clearly I'm a bit wrapped up in the characters, but I'm glad I'm not alone. Brilliant job!
1,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »