Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
I know it's been a while, but I hope, I hope, I hope you'll finish this story. I come back to it when I need to smile.
I love this story! I wish you would update and continue on with it, but I guess you're not goi g to so I'll take what I can get and appreciate what I have right now.
fyrefly101 chapter 35 . 9/7
I've just finished reading this all in one go...wonderful, wonderful story. Love how you wove Emma's multiple appearances in over the 28 years of the curse. And Jefferson and August are fantastic in this story - I love the part they play! Thank you for such a good read - hopefully more of this story one day, but if not, this was so good, thus far!
ajb279 chapter 5 . 7/27
I simply love this. I adore little Emma and don't want this to ever end!
A chapter 35 . 7/26
This story is my favourite! Love it! Please update soon!
Chardineno chapter 1 . 7/18
Love this story please dont give up on it
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 35 . 5/8
PLEASEEE UPDATE THIS STORY! it's so amazing and I feel really attached to the characters... I really want to know how it will end up!
Violet Temperance chapter 35 . 5/5
This story is amazing! Update soon?
Shelby1o1 chapter 35 . 4/24
I have nobody to blame but myself. Finished chapter 35. it was awesome please finish it one day
Shelby1o1 chapter 2 . 4/19
I read some of these comments and notice when you had last updated, I'm only up to chapter 2 but it's really good so I'm going to keep reading with the knowledge that you haven't finished setting myself up to be sad
BookRose chapter 1 . 3/30
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary...We would all love so much to see this story continue. Hope you are doing well. Peace.
a trace of amber chapter 1 . 3/20
Just FYI- I read this story ages ago and have always remember it as one of my favorite Emma stories. I love the way you capture the Emma/David bond that so many people miss, and the special something you keep between Emma and Graham. Seriously, a killer story that I'm so glad to have found again!
I miss this story