Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
booknerd and proud of it chapter 35 . 7/21
I can't wait until you update again, this is an amazing story. Please don't abandon it!
Anna Marie Raven chapter 35 . 7/18
So, I've just found this story and I enjoy it quite a bit, despite the relative lack of Regina (she's my fave), but I do have one concern: I really need the ladies to step up a bit! I feel like, aside from Emma in the last few chapters, it's only been the guys doing any of the work. Otherwise, an interesting take on the OUaT story.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 35 . 7/17
awmagawd! I absolutely love this, really. You were infuriating, obviously, with the continual reboots, but I love how Emma actually got to sorta grow up more with David - AND you're letting us know occasionally how Regina is getting on with her slow redemption.
Anyway, following this. And favouriting, apparently.
That70sshowlova chapter 35 . 7/14
This is probably my third time reading this story. I just spent a couple of hours rereading it from start to finish. It's just as amazing as I remember. I eagerly await an update.
leira123 chapter 35 . 7/12
Omg.
I haven't read this in quite a few chapters and now everything is coming together. Ah!
Love the David/ Emma and Graham/ Henry scenes. This is fantastic.
PLEASE update soon!
IceTear1 chapter 35 . 7/11
Loved it so much 3
Tina0609 chapter 35 . 7/2
Oh my god! I found the story yesterday and I love it!
So please please continue as fast as you can because I'm kind of addicted here.
Tina
HenryFlower chapter 5 . 6/29
The pet should have been a bird, Mary Margaret loves birds
alondra m perez chapter 35 . 6/22
Update asap!
lencime chapter 35 . 6/7
wow great story so far,
can't wait for the next chapters
amwalsh5 chapter 35 . 5/15
Wow wow wow. Okay, I've got to admit. I really enjoyed having Snow and Emma go through the portal together on the show, because I just can't get enough Mama Snow and wish they'd give us a little bit more. David and Emma were always secondary to me, but your story certainly makes me love them so much more and maybe even hold them on equal ground. It's so well written, you're fantastic and I can't wait to read some more. Don't leave us hanging too long!
amwalsh5 chapter 24 . 5/14
Snow and Charming are breaking my heart! This is so wonderful but so painful to read ... clearly I'm a bit wrapped up in the characters, but I'm glad I'm not alone. Brilliant job!
amwalsh5 chapter 22 . 5/14
I've read all of this up to this point in one go, and I must tell you, it's the best Once fanfic I've ever read. I'm torn between smiling like an idiot or nearly sobbing because it's just so damn cute. I can't handle the Charming/Emma feels, it's too much. And Snow and David are breaking my heart. If Regina tears them apart again I'm going to lose it. They just need to be together in a happy little family. I'm off to read the rest!
Please add more chapters! I am in love with this story!
HUZZAH! It's back! I'm so happy with this chapter I could tap-dance on my ceiling!
1,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »