Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
misspsycho24 chapter 3 . 8/20
I'm rereading this and I love it as much as I did the first time.
RosettaQueen20 chapter 33 . 8/19
I did it. It took me like a week or more, but I finally did it. I am in LOVE and cannot wait till you update again!
Ashu PirateOfTheBlackParade chapter 33 . 7/24
I can't believe you updated this! I'm so happy!
Atlana chapter 33 . 7/18
This story is so wonderful and amazingly beautiful! I have read it through twice, and I love how close you made David and Emma. Honestly, I think this is my favorite Daddy Charming story out there. When they kept Henry I was almost crying, and then when David woke up I was so happy. And even though you have romance in here, the focus has always been family, which I love so much! I hope you update soon, but if you don't, thank you for everything amazing you have written! Your writing is amazing and your portrayal of the charmings is on point! Love you!
CuppaTea13 chapter 33 . 7/9
Oh my. I just reread this fic for what may be the 5,000th time, and it is still as beautiful and wonderful and emotional and touching and amazing as the first day I stumbled across it. Such amazing work, and, like the Charmings, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes to see everyone reunited. Amazing, amazing job. I cannot say it enough.
PolskaChic18 chapter 33 . 7/5
This was amazing!
LunaCrawley chapter 33 . 7/3
I love this story so much! Can you please update soon? It is one of the only OUAT stories that aren't the most cheesey things you'll ever read!
Hayden Avery chapter 33 . 6/26
Love this story
Morskijez chapter 32 . 6/14
well, I just finished re-reading this fanfic and aaaaaaa! it's so awesome! way better than canon :D srsly, this should be the show! Everyone's so in character and I love how everyone interacts with eachother! and how the main band is practically family :D I also love that you made Jefferson a main character too! He had such potencial in canon and they wasted it! You believably managed to make him a main character, and you did awsomely! His character growth in these last few chapters were done so well! And all the diffrences from canon are really good too! They all make sense and seem like they could easily be canon :D. Anyway, was lovely reading all of this again and I'm really looking forwards to how you write the rest of this! Now to go re-read again! :)
Anon chapter 33 . 6/9
Is this a reupload? I've definitely read this before. Either way, good to know this story will continue! My favourite OUAT fanfic!
Morskijez chapter 33 . 6/6
*screetches* you're alive!1! I gotta re-read this story :3 also, there seem to be an issue with the update? this chapter was here before this most recent update...
pingou chapter 33 . 6/4
It's weird, I remember this chapter from before... did you have a problem with updating ?
Wonderful chapter! :)
paupaupi chapter 33 . 6/2
So wonderful to have this story back, loved this chapter
lizziemackenzie chapter 33 . 6/2
It's a wonderful chapter!
1,589 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »