Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
I miss this story
Limax25 chapter 35 . 1/13
Oh my gosh please come back and finish this! It's beautifully written. Pleeeeeeease?
Limax25 chapter 24 . 1/13
So. Freaking. Good.
Limax25 chapter 12 . 1/12
My heart is so happy right now
Guest chapter 35 . 12/22/2015
Please update! I really love this story and I just reread it again and ughhhh I just love it so much!
Nik1627 chapter 35 . 11/26/2015
Amazing story! I totally loved it!
0u812 chapter 35 . 11/25/2015
I don't know how I only found this now, but wow! I love it, please tell me that you haven't abandon it. I really need to read more of this! thank you for sharing!
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 35 . 11/24/2015
OH. MY. GOD. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE. jk jk jk I just never found the story. But now that I found it...GIMME MORE. I NEED MORE. I REALLY REALLY enjoyed this story :) I was trying to find more of ones with Emma and Graham. I mean she and Hook are nice and all, and I do love them, but I also adore Graham. And Jefferson too. I wish he would come back on OUAT. I love Ruby too so hopefully so could play more of a part in it? Oooo I just can't wait when Regina meets Robin. And what about Will from Wonderland? And Alice? They probably won't be there, but for the life of me, I really enjoy that pairing, although the canon pairing isn't too bad. :))) Well hopefully you'll update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
anon chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
This fic is amazing. Its like reading a book. What doesnt fit is just Snow whites behaviour. She is all about David. It is only him in her mind but shouldnt her maternal instincts kicks more? She always misses and watches David, her mind only barely goes to her own baby though. I mean Emma is still just a baby she needs her much more than her husband. I know this was written long time ago but I felt the need to point this out. And again Iam bowing down before your writing skills and amazing ideas.
Quinnec chapter 9 . 11/10/2015
How can you continue to break my heart like this?! Noooooo... I have a statistics test in two hours I don't have time to have this many feels.

But seriously, this is great. It's adorable and heart-wrenching and oh-so fluffy. Love the plot, love the subplots, love Daddy!Charming. Perfect.
emmas-prince chapter 35 . 11/8/2015
Omg I wish I had a father like David :( He's so great to her and protective and uuugh! And Graham falling apart because his best friend and girlfriend are no longer there is so sad! I hope you can continue the story soon because you write so so well and I wanna know what happens already!
BumbleBrie chapter 33 . 11/8/2015
Please right a new chapter I love this story and I miss it so much 3 (writing a review on an old chapter so I can review twice)
emmas-prince chapter 30 . 11/4/2015
Omg she should just kiss David again! Good thing Rumple is regretting what he did, he should! I love Graham and Jefferson and August because they are with David Emma and Henry through it all. I hope you can update this story soon because I'm nearing the end and I would really like to read the rest of it :)
emmas-prince chapter 25 . 10/31/2015
Oh man, he's remembering! Though I'm a captain swan shipped, I love gremma too :) I just hope Regina doesn't kill him, because it was horrible to see that in the show, and it would be horrible to now read it. I hope you can update the story soon because I'm really really enjoying it.
emmas-prince chapter 20 . 10/28/2015
Omg what a cute chapter! And I still think something will happen between Graham and Emma. I'm just waiting for it :P I hope you continue the story soon because it really is a good one :)
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »