Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
NCISRoTGPJTMNTGRRATAT39CGAFAN chapter 34 . 3/2
Ummm... Hi. I love your story and I really hope you update soon. I know you've had family and home problems lately and I really hope you've got all that sorted out. Also, I'm really sorry about mom. I bet she was an awesome person. :D
hawkeyeforever chapter 34 . 2/27
Oh my god I love this story, please update soon! :)
Selbyzipper chapter 34 . 2/12
I love this! I just finished power reading and it was awesome. I love your David, I can't get enough of him in fic form, and i love Mary Margaret, I need her to wake up. Like, yesterday. Also, updating would be swell. Just a suggestion, :) this really is a beautiful piece of work.
TruLuv chapter 34 . 2/12
Just read the whole thing from start to finish and I absolutely LOVE this story. Any chance for an update soon? Pretty please?!
Madje Knotts chapter 34 . 2/10
I can't honestly remember if I've already sent a review for this chapter already. But after rereading this story I needed to review again! GAH! This is amazing! And heartbreaking! I don't even know how to respond to this! Except to say: PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND WAKE MARY MARGARET UP BECAUSE I NEED A HAPPY CHARMING FAMILY!
diya.mehta2 chapter 12 . 2/9
Your A/N on the 12th chapter tho...XD Wow!So that's how it feels like to piss of an entire fandom! Goodness gracious me! X"D Hilarious! Please continue the story. :)
Katanafleet chapter 34 . 2/2
Ouch. But great fic, brilliant idea. I need more :) Thank you!
IceTear1 chapter 34 . 1/30
Yes, David got his memories back :) Little surprised that curse havent break yet at this point,
juliettelove chapter 34 . 1/25
Update already! The suspense is killing me
MusicLuvr chapter 34 . 1/18
This story just keeps getting better and better!

I love that this story is about the father-daughter relationship of Charming and Emma, cuz there is not NEAR enough of those moments on the show!

Keep up the fantastic writing!
James Prior chapter 34 . 1/15
Oh sweet goodness you CANNOT leave it like this. I need more. Please.
BumbleBrie chapter 34 . 1/15
Ok I read this whole thing in one day, and I am dying over here! You can't just stop there! It's like the most unfair cliffhanger of all time! pleaaase give me a little more to go on! just one more chapter! This has been quite the emotional rollercoaster. Thank you for an amazing first 34 chapters :) xx
LittleRed22 chapter 34 . 1/13
Great story, I am normally totally Captain Swan but I like Graham/Emma in this.
CherryWolf713 chapter 34 . 1/9
Oh my god...this is the BEST story ever! I just stumbled across this fic a few days ago and have been catching up and wow...just wow.

I'm a huge Captain!Swan shipper but I've always adored Graham also (and still wish for him to come back somehow!) so I was slightly leery of this story but gave it a shot anyway and I was NOT disappointed. This fic is amazing - it made me laugh, it made me cry (a lot) and it even made me angry at certain parts.

I can't wait to read the next chapter and see who dove into the portal with Emma (I'm voting for the newly-awakened-Charming!) There is an obvious hint that we may eventually see Neal in Storybrook, along with Belle, but what about the Enchanted Forest group? Aurora, Mulan, Cora, & Hook? The Captain!Swan fan in me is excited about the prospect of Emma meeting Hook soon, though I am lovin' the Gremma thing you have going in this fic!

Hoping you update soon!

Melissa
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. This is the feels epic of the OUAT community. I love how people keep breaking curses and getting cursed again. I love how Gremma can actually be a thing that doesn't end in tears and broken hearts (no pun intended) and I love David and his little friend group running around and trying to save everyone. Thank you for an incredible 32 chapters, I can't wait to read more!
1,462 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »