Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
ArianaKristine chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Hey, lovely author! Just thought I'd let you know that your fic was voted to be recommended for the Gremma-Appreciation Event on tumblr!

This fic is truly /amazing/.
musicnlyrics chapter 35 . 11/6/2016
The feels are here, people. All the feels happen and all the things are amazing.

Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/19/2016
update?
Guest chapter 35 . 10/11/2016
I know it's been a while, but I hope, I hope, I hope you'll finish this story. I come back to it when I need to smile.
Guest chapter 35 . 9/27/2016
I love this story! I wish you would update and continue on with it, but I guess you're not goi g to so I'll take what I can get and appreciate what I have right now.
fyrefly101 chapter 35 . 9/7/2016
I've just finished reading this all in one go...wonderful, wonderful story. Love how you wove Emma's multiple appearances in over the 28 years of the curse. And Jefferson and August are fantastic in this story - I love the part they play! Thank you for such a good read - hopefully more of this story one day, but if not, this was so good, thus far!
ajb279 chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
I simply love this. I adore little Emma and don't want this to ever end!
A chapter 35 . 7/26/2016
This story is my favourite! Love it! Please update soon!
Chardineno chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love this fic SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 35 . 6/14/2016
Love this story please dont give up on it
CrackedUpVAMPIRE22 chapter 35 . 5/8/2016
PLEASEEE UPDATE THIS STORY! it's so amazing and I feel really attached to the characters... I really want to know how it will end up!
Violet Temperance chapter 35 . 5/5/2016
This story is amazing! Update soon?
Shelby1o1 chapter 35 . 4/24/2016
I have nobody to blame but myself. Finished chapter 35. it was awesome please finish it one day
Shelby1o1 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
I read some of these comments and notice when you had last updated, I'm only up to chapter 2 but it's really good so I'm going to keep reading with the knowledge that you haven't finished setting myself up to be sad
BookRose chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Tomorrow is the one year anniversary...We would all love so much to see this story continue. Hope you are doing well. Peace.
1,564 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »