Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
AdrinaStark chapter 35 . 15m ago
If there is an fic that is worth the wait, it's this one. This was another brilliant update and I'm excited to see how things in the Enchanted Forest have changed in this universe (as well as how poor Henry is going to cope on his end). Thank you for finally letting Emma and David actually remember each other, please, please, please, do not separate them any time soon - my heart could not handle it.
CherryWolf713 chapter 35 . 2h ago
Yay! A new chapter! I LOVE this fic. I can't wait to read more and to see how you play out season 2.
Carlet chapter 35 . 5h ago
Oh my god this was just beautiful. Please try to update soon!
pingou chapter 35 . 7h ago
Thank you for updating! I had to blink several times to make sure it truly was a new chapter... It was great!

Just... No Captain Swan please! Friendship if you must, but no further. You'd loose me as a reader and your story is so great on father/daughter bonding time Gremma that I'm sure there's still so many cute moments to read!

Read you soon, best wishes.
imstillaliveafterall chapter 35 . 9h ago
Yay David! He's back! I have a feeling the Enchanted Forrest is going to be very entertaining. Thank you for the update and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 35 . 10h ago
Great chapter
Ni Castle chapter 35 . 11h ago
good chapter
glad you're back
Guest chapter 35 . 11h ago
OMG! Loved this chapter, my heart warmed with David remembering! Please update again soon I love this story.
Anne-Lilian chapter 35 . 12h ago
You updated! I'm so glad that you did, I love this story!
I am wondering what you're going to do with Mulan and Aurora, the sleeping curse, and, most importantly, Hook. I loved Graham, and I'm sorry he died, but on the other hand, I'm glad, because Hook! I'm a big Captain Swan shipper, though I understand that's probably not going to happen here...
Anyway, please, please don't wait that long to update again? Thanks!
Anne
BumbleBrie chapter 35 . 13h ago
Oh I'm so glad you're back xx
Srebrna chapter 35 . 14h ago
It's so good to see you post! I've been waiting :)
And YAY for David finally back to himself!
Ally307 chapter 35 . 16h ago
This was fantastic! I'm so happy you're still writing it!

I love the way Emma and David's journey through the Enchanted Forest is going - especially since David has his memory back :)

I'm also interested to see how things will play out in storybrook - how will they get Emma and David back home?
DXRULES103 chapter 35 . 16h ago
AN UPDATE I AM SO HAPPY
Wow what a twist. I cannot wait to see what happens next. Love this story so much.
Guest chapter 35 . 16h ago
I'm so glad that you have updated this story! I've been waiting forever and let me just say it's one of my favorites. Hope I dont have to wait as long for another update!
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 35 . 17h ago
Yay for new chapters! So glad to see an update :) well-written & left us wanting more :)
1,488 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »