Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
0u812 chapter 35 . 16h
I don't know how I only found this now, but wow! I love it, please tell me that you haven't abandon it. I really need to read more of this! thank you for sharing!
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 35 . 11/24
OH. MY. GOD. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE. jk jk jk I just never found the story. But now that I found it...GIMME MORE. I NEED MORE. I REALLY REALLY enjoyed this story :) I was trying to find more of ones with Emma and Graham. I mean she and Hook are nice and all, and I do love them, but I also adore Graham. And Jefferson too. I wish he would come back on OUAT. I love Ruby too so hopefully so could play more of a part in it? Oooo I just can't wait when Regina meets Robin. And what about Will from Wonderland? And Alice? They probably won't be there, but for the life of me, I really enjoy that pairing, although the canon pairing isn't too bad. :))) Well hopefully you'll update soon! I'm looking forward to it!
anon chapter 10 . 11/17
This fic is amazing. Its like reading a book. What doesnt fit is just Snow whites behaviour. She is all about David. It is only him in her mind but shouldnt her maternal instincts kicks more? She always misses and watches David, her mind only barely goes to her own baby though. I mean Emma is still just a baby she needs her much more than her husband. I know this was written long time ago but I felt the need to point this out. And again Iam bowing down before your writing skills and amazing ideas.
Quinnec chapter 9 . 11/10
How can you continue to break my heart like this?! Noooooo... I have a statistics test in two hours I don't have time to have this many feels.

But seriously, this is great. It's adorable and heart-wrenching and oh-so fluffy. Love the plot, love the subplots, love Daddy!Charming. Perfect.
emmas-prince chapter 35 . 11/8
Omg I wish I had a father like David :( He's so great to her and protective and uuugh! And Graham falling apart because his best friend and girlfriend are no longer there is so sad! I hope you can continue the story soon because you write so so well and I wanna know what happens already!
BumbleBrie chapter 33 . 11/8
Please right a new chapter I love this story and I miss it so much 3 (writing a review on an old chapter so I can review twice)
emmas-prince chapter 30 . 11/4
Omg she should just kiss David again! Good thing Rumple is regretting what he did, he should! I love Graham and Jefferson and August because they are with David Emma and Henry through it all. I hope you can update this story soon because I'm nearing the end and I would really like to read the rest of it :)
emmas-prince chapter 25 . 10/31
Oh man, he's remembering! Though I'm a captain swan shipped, I love gremma too :) I just hope Regina doesn't kill him, because it was horrible to see that in the show, and it would be horrible to now read it. I hope you can update the story soon because I'm really really enjoying it.
emmas-prince chapter 20 . 10/28
Omg what a cute chapter! And I still think something will happen between Graham and Emma. I'm just waiting for it :P I hope you continue the story soon because it really is a good one :)
emmas-prince chapter 15 . 10/26
I'm glad she decided to stay. And I'm constantly astounded by how noble and genuinely good David is. I'm glad she accepted their living arrangement. I hope you can update soon! :)
emmas-prince chapter 10 . 10/24
Oh no, that's horrible! And the party was going so good! I hate Regina so much! And what was the complaint she made? It had to be believable for Julia to come to Storybrooke and pick Emma up. I hope David can adopt her so he can have her again with him. And I'm glad Mary Margaret remember :) I really hope Graham doesn't die when he also remembers. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
once anon a time chapter 11 . 10/23
Rereading this lovely fic. I so want Snow to leave a note or something for Emma, just so she'll know she was wanted. Know it's impossible, but still.
emmas-prince chapter 5 . 10/21
I KNEW THE TOWN WAS CURSED! At first I thought it was a no magic au but when Mr. Gold "awoke" when David told Emma's name, I knew the town was cursed. I hope you can continue updating soon, I'm loving the story :)
webeonceing13 chapter 35 . 9/25
Okay, a few things here. 1) spent two days binge reading this story and I'm so in love. Everything I was happy you ripped it away but eventually gave it back so thank you. 2) please tell me that wasn't the end because you haven't updated in a while. 3) I'm just so overwhelmed with feelings right now but damn that was an amazing story. Please finish! Thank you
scifigrl10 chapter 35 . 9/23
I absolutely ADORE this story! I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
1,542 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »