Reviews for Moats and Boats and Waterfalls
Tina0609 chapter 35 . 7/2
Oh my god! I found the story yesterday and I love it!
So please please continue as fast as you can because I'm kind of addicted here.
Tina
HenryFlower chapter 5 . 6/29
The pet should have been a bird, Mary Margaret loves birds
alondra m perez chapter 35 . 6/22
Update asap!
lencime chapter 35 . 6/7
wow great story so far,
can't wait for the next chapters
amwalsh5 chapter 35 . 5/15
Wow wow wow. Okay, I've got to admit. I really enjoyed having Snow and Emma go through the portal together on the show, because I just can't get enough Mama Snow and wish they'd give us a little bit more. David and Emma were always secondary to me, but your story certainly makes me love them so much more and maybe even hold them on equal ground. It's so well written, you're fantastic and I can't wait to read some more. Don't leave us hanging too long!
amwalsh5 chapter 24 . 5/14
Snow and Charming are breaking my heart! This is so wonderful but so painful to read ... clearly I'm a bit wrapped up in the characters, but I'm glad I'm not alone. Brilliant job!
amwalsh5 chapter 22 . 5/14
I've read all of this up to this point in one go, and I must tell you, it's the best Once fanfic I've ever read. I'm torn between smiling like an idiot or nearly sobbing because it's just so damn cute. I can't handle the Charming/Emma feels, it's too much. And Snow and David are breaking my heart. If Regina tears them apart again I'm going to lose it. They just need to be together in a happy little family. I'm off to read the rest!
Please add more chapters! I am in love with this story!
HUZZAH! It's back! I'm so happy with this chapter I could tap-dance on my ceiling!
Ana.Liv.Night21 chapter 35 . 4/21
God... Caught up already... Write faster! I wanna read more!
Now I'm wondering what you'll do with Hook since this fic seems to be about gremma. Personally I like Hook better for Emma but you just write Graham so well it's impossible not to love it.
StorybrookeWanderer chapter 35 . 4/13
I super adore this fic, everything is just beautiful, okaaay? You are truly the highest ruler of Emma and Daddy Charming feels, I bow down to you and your greatness! Can't wait for the next chapter-which I noticed, you're on the verge of introducing the captain, aren't you? Well, I love Gremma here, and I truly am a Captain Swan shipper, but I think in your fic, Gremma wins.

Though, it doesn't hurt for a very flirty pirate and a very protective daddy Charming. *winks*
tate4eva chapter 35 . 4/12
Great chapter, thank you.
topaz1116 chapter 35 . 4/12
Words cannot express how much I love this story. Amazing writing, amazing story. Please update soon!
GinnyBloomPotter chapter 35 . 4/12
Oh my gosh this story is killing me. But in a good way. In a really good way. Please update soon! AHH!
1,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »