Reviews for Capture a Moment, Sing Me a Song
Another fabulous surprise!
harrytwifan chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Oh wow. What a twist!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh my! When I clicked on the link from the blog it brought me to chapter four! I'm so glad I realized. Now THIS is a great start.
harrytwifan chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Very sweet start! I found your story through the Slashsessed blog. S glad I did!
flutterfli chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Loved this chapter my little chickie heart. Enjoying the whole fix actually. For me, throw in some J/E? Hope to keep reading your stories. Love and hugs
YellowGlue chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
because love is love

is love

love

is.

this was precious, babygirl! I smiled the whole time, and you're right. Someday, love will prevail over fear.

I love you, jess. Thank you so much for sharing this.

Damn right i support it :-)

Hearts,
Sarahxxoxoxo
karenec chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
GAH. My smile is so big right now, sweetie! So lovely. This was the nicest way to start my Thursday, siiiiigh. Thank you for sharing this with us, and your Jakeward love with me!
Chilly Howdy chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Huh?

Girl?

Chilly x
anahilazo81604 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
I already told you but I'll say it again. I loved it. This lil' thing (and you) just made me genuinely smile. You've captured and expressed such a sweet moment that we *all* deserve to experience in our lives. Thank you for making my heart glow and feel warm with your words. Kisses, boobies, and love!
Honeybee meadows chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Ugh, YUM. Lots and lots of freckles.
runtagua chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
I *love* these.
xx
Joy
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Hey Eddie Love!

How the heck you been? Glad to see you back Sweetie!

Just wondering... Is this going to be carried on? I would love to see more of this story!

Thank you for sharing!