Reviews for The Heart of Darkness
Nicffwhisperer chapter 10 . 9h
I''m hoping now that the truth is out someone can save her!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 9 . 9h
This poor girl has been tormented far too long.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 8 . 11h
I'm glad she's finally seeing Edward clearly, once and for all.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 11h
Holy crap! What a cliffie! Mike seems so suspect, but maybe it's not the obvious we should be wondering about?
Nicffwhisperer chapter 6 . 15h
Maybe Edward is planted there to protect her by Caius. He does seem awful protective for a coworker.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 5 . 16h
It sounds like Caius gave her an out from a life she didn't want to be in. Interesting. No wonder she keeps her life simple. I wonder where she will run now.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 17h
Edward is very protective over her. I wonder if his feelings for her are deeper than she sees.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 17h
What a terrifying experience! If Emmett knows something and doesn't tell her at this point, he is a real jerk. I bet Edward will ream his ass out, given he always stays in the room with her.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 2 . 17h
Why do I feel like Emmett knows more than what he's saying about Felix? Also about Edward's interest in Bella? Yet Bella sees Edward as sort of a womanizer. I can't wait to see how he is for myself.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 17h
I'm intrigued by the start. Your descriptions have me wondering if it's Edward she's facing.
Major kudos to you. This was a great journey and I look forward to reading more of your stories. Congrats, once more!
Yay! Your first story was a decided success! Congrats!
What an action-packed chapter!
Jenks and Seth continue to wow us. Are has a gift, too, but it is different from Bella's...hmmmm. An expensive coffee table - mystery or detail? I suppose we can guess what Jasper's kryptonite is. So far, so good. Thanks, "myotherlife".
I am really digging your Jenks and Seth characters!