Reviews for The Heart of Darkness
blb1000 chapter 7 . 11/11
Caius didn't tell her everything about that lil device, obviously.
PlzFangMe chapter 1 . 11/10
I just finished this story. I cannot believe it was your first. It was absolutely amazing. I could totally see this playing out on the big screen. Your characters were amazing as was your plot and creativity. Thank you for sharing your brilliant gift with us!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 11/10
Maybe Ed has abilities too and he thought Bell could sympathize. He'll track her down...
blb1000 chapter 4 . 11/10
Ed's pretty open re his feelings. Seems she's the one who's still clueless.
blb1000 chapter 3 . 11/9
That's why Edward always stays with her!
blb1000 chapter 2 . 11/9
So they both know it's there, but no one's making a move. Sounds like angst ahoy!
ellekat08 chapter 32 . 11/2
Ok wow! Just finished the story and it was amazing with drama, suspense, action, romance and I laugh so much with the outtake. Love love Seth, Jenks and Emmet essentially the little group that they formed. Thanks for your reply to my previous comment don't worry I know real life is always busy no need to reply but I wanted to let you know that your stories are the best truly enjoyed it and keep me hitting next each time you did a fantastic job. Take care.
sfspeedy chapter 32 . 11/1
This was another great story. Loved it! Thank you!
ellekat08 chapter 9 . 10/29
I know you probably won't read this but what an amazing story so well written the suspense it keeps you engaged I haven't finished it but I love it.
rose19586 chapter 31 . 10/24
Omg! This is the best story I have read in a really long time! I loved it! :) Congratulations, you arte very talented!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 32 . 10/17
I loved this story. I loved their determination and perserverence to find her and keep her safe. I loved all the action and law enforcement but that Edward, Emmett, and Jenk's going rogue. I loved their jobs at the end. Bella's gift was really interesting. I think Seth was one of my favorite characters and think a spin off around him would be awesome. Did he ever find out they interfered with his date? I loved their wedding destination ... but the while jasper situation made me sad throughout the whole story. It was definitely one of very few stories I've read with a bad jasper. So sad this story is over and I hope there are more outtakes, such as if they had any children, if Jenks ever got married.
ashleycullen84 chapter 14 . 10/13
Awesome chapter. I loved the chase
ashleycullen84 chapter 12 . 10/12
ashleycullen84 chapter 11 . 10/12
Love it! So awesome
ashleycullen84 chapter 10 . 10/12
This chapter gave me chills. I like how we kinda had Bella figured out and then you flipped the switch and she starts shouting Italian! Hahahha. Love it!