Reviews for The Heart of Darkness
Bo chapter 31 . 4/2
Thank you for an amazing, intelligent and thought provoking story . It reduced me to tears and laughter. Loved it x
Pwrmom2 chapter 32 . 3/23
Loved this story
RockRaven244 chapter 32 . 3/21
Loved this! Sorry for not reviewing more but I read straight through. :)
RockRaven244 chapter 23 . 3/20
I'm still worried about jasper and hopefully Irina is taken care of. This is so exciting!
RockRaven244 chapter 21 . 3/20
This is so exciting. What the hell is Jasper doing?!
RockRaven244 chapter 18 . 3/20
Oh no. At least they got a nice date in. On to the next chapter. :)
RockRaven244 chapter 13 . 3/19
Bella is being very brave. Jasper is still a bit much - I'm sure it will work out but his eagerness could get them in trouble.
RockRaven244 chapter 11 . 3/18
This is excellent! I'm so eager to read I haven't reviewed! I put a link on FB though. Hopefully some readers will find you! Ok off to the next chapter.

Thanks!
mem4375 chapter 32 . 2/21
Great story! Loved the characters you created in Jenks and Seth, better than the more typical ones. Well done.
janiedoe12 chapter 32 . 2/16
I just blew through your very underrated story- it was awesome! I apologize for not reviewing every chapter but I was so into it, I was lost in the story. You did a wonderful jobs laying out believable twists and turns while still keeping them surprising. Bella's backstory and the twist of Jacob and Seths trivia were probably my favorite elements.

You deserve so many more reviews/appreciation! Keep writing!
Loved your story! Loved the writing- it really flowed and I could hardly stop reading. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 2/8
Fantastic story! The resolution with the CIA and FBI was quite realistic. They weren't going to take any blame, but let Bella and Seth move on with no charges. Jasper. He turned out to be a disappointment for sure, but Alice is not letting him get away with it. Loved the characters and can't wait to read what happens to them next.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 2/8
OMG! That was action packed and then some! James bought it and so did Aro. All is right in the world.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 2/8
Well, well- it looks like he did come with a plan. Aro just might be going down. James needs to go first!
Jaygm chapter 27 . 2/8
Hopefully Jake is going to help. Thank goodness Edward is there. Jasper should be shanked-what a rotten traitor. I can't believe how dumb he was. The rest of the Keystone Cops were just as bad. They really blew things up.