Reviews for The Heart of Darkness
nhperryman chapter 3 . 9h
So glad I am reading this as a completed story so that I don’t have to wait for updates...yay me. Lol
But really, it’s off to a great start and I can’t wait to read more! One question, what does PTB mean?

Thanks for sharing your story!
Amazing!
twimima7 chapter 29 . 4/22
This chapter is one that makes it hard to breath because you're holding your breath ever second wondering if or when and how! Great work on your part keeping us in suspense. Thanks for your writing.
twimima7 chapter 25 . 4/19
Jacob Black alive? Wow! Did they set them all up and got them good. Even Bella is stunned. All I can think of is Jasper is in on their capture and Alice played Bella. Good chapter and story. What a twist!
twimima7 chapter 10 . 4/16
As you stated to keep on reading and believe me you're right. I don't want to stop because as intense and interesting scary, it's so good. Thanks for the good writing.
QueenGB chapter 31 . 4/5
Brilliant fucking story! Period!
QueenGB chapter 15 . 4/4
You see this story like so many others are the reason I have a passionate love/hate relationship with FanFiction. I’ve read this story before and I LOVE IT! Hard ;-) but when you get great stories like this the fear is they will be pulled. While I am happy for any writer getting theirs so to speak, I always miss what made them great here. So if in my haste I forget to review again. Thank you for your contribution to my happy place...reading. Also, my joy in still finding it here to enjoy yet again.

All the best.
amsrule chapter 32 . 3/27
interesting "power", very unique!
Anita chapter 32 . 3/10
Thank you, and I'm gonna go find your other stories.
Anita chapter 31 . 3/10