Reviews for Ruination
Marley chapter 1 . 2/15
That was unbelievably amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was so well done. It's beautiful and sexy, but it isn't just smut. And you wrote it in a tasteful manner, which is very impressive. In such a short fanfic you created a story so believable that it's surprising it's only fiction.
mcmanusbaby90 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I found this and thought this is gonna weird me out... boy was I wrong! This was beautifully written, please write more with the two of them!
shirleypositive72 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I feel dirty and happy all at the same time. Give her a birthday and a tattoo, then bring 'em back! LOL
Akuma Kori chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh my God I want more. Is it wrong to want more? More of them. You portrayed Dean so well and Krissy was doomed from the start. She was bound to fall for Dean... or he is bound to fall for her? he!he! I really do want more. :D
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Hah! This was good. I'm going to have to go and say I wouldn't be opposed to a lot more of Dean and Krissy on the run, having their own adventures.
Elaine chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
More please!
A fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Is it wrong to ask for more? ;) !
jadedlily1478 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
wow. this was quite good. Perfect characterization for Dean. He does deserve something good. I kinda feel dirty for liking him so much with krissy considering the actress just turned 17 but what 17 year old would turn Dean Winchester down. ;)

It was really well balanced. You did a great job!
Fla.Doomsday chapter 1 . 4/7/2013