Reviews for The Slytherin Princess
ahhhhhhhhhrggg please go on
4everShika chapter 1 . 5/8
I just wanted to tell you that this is one of my favorite fanfictions. I've read it probably a total of 5 times since the release of the latest chapter and it's incredible. I've literally read thousands of fanfiction over the years but this one is one of the only ones I even remember and come back to read over and over again. I took 3 days looking for this fic just so I could spend my whole day reading it.
I truly hope you continue to work on it because I can't wait to find out what will happen.
I'm sorry but who has writer's block for four years? Unless you a) forgot about the story or b) abandoned it.
A bit cliche but you bring the emotions out well enough that I'm intrigued.
andjelija.nenic chapter 15 . 3/17
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 20 . 10/28/2016
Ehhhh no es justo! Porque lo dejas ahi. Este fic esta realmente emocionante me encanta es el primero de su clase que leo asi que si conoces algunos recomiendamelos jeje. Espero que vuelvas pronto con el siguiente episodio, estoy ansiosa de leerlo. Besos kiss
shadewatcher chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Ooooh this is gonna be interesting. Harry showing up at the trial when the traitors think she is dead. XD
shadewatcher chapter 5 . 8/15/2016
Muwahahahahhahahahaa! Shouldn't mess with Harry potter! XD
Femalefan chapter 4 . 4/21/2016
The plot is good but you need to work on spelling, grammar and capitalizing names and places like Slytherin.
Femalefan chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
Isn't Flitwick the Charms teacher rather than DADA?
Femalefan chapter 2 . 4/21/2016
Names and places should always be capitalized. Also Harrison is an odd name for a girl.
BlueMoonAce chapter 20 . 3/25/2016
please update!
Femalefan chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I'm glad you acknowledged the spelling grammar issues as not many writers do that. I'm curious to why a female Harry is named Harrison and not Harriet or some other name.
amerdism chapter 20 . 10/19/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
Guest chapter 20 . 9/19/2015