Reviews for Sanctuary
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
And then there's a chapter two. Don't argue! We know there is. Because Aomine is stubborn and maybe Kuroko, with his excellent observation skills, notices something is up? I'm just going to ignore the "Complete" up there, because you write beautifully and you love your readers so much you'd be willing to give us some funny fluff. Right? :) *kuroko puppy eyes insert*
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Ah! Is this a sad ending or good ending?! I'm torn between the two! TT...
SeaWeedHead chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This was really cute/sad. I like your concept of one's room basically being their own personal sanctuary, I've never thought about it that way before, but if you think about it, I guess that's kinda true.

Anyways nice job, I'd love to see more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Ugh! My heart!
That was so good, beautiful and melancholic, the atmosphere somehow felt very personal yet professional (the yearning to, and the decision to not)!
That was just so splendid! And the ending! It triggered a raging storm of emotions within me...

Thank you so much for sharing!
izhra chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i want a next chapter! the ending was just too bitter sweet! I want to know what will happen! why didn't aomine stopped Kise from leaving if it isn't a mistake or how did all of this happened.. I mean, this has to be a multi-chapter story! it just has to!

okay, enough with my drabbles! I really love how you wrote this! i felt the pain althrough out! good job and i'll be looking forward to your other works! "D