Reviews for Carpe Diem
PaulaWaula chapter 39 . 10h
She's not going to take the offer is she? She cares to much for the Manor and the people there! . And what does Angela mean about Sebastian?! Is it going to come out soon that he cares for Amy? Please! I need to know!
fireanna chapter 4 . 4/29
Your a horrible person. Made me cry. Her poor mother! wonderful story. I am very much enjoying it. despite it making me cry. But I suppose that means that it is very good.
Malachite237 chapter 8 . 4/16
This is really good and you're really funny! I can't help but laugh at some of your authors notes. Keep at it!
BasicallyComplicated chapter 30 . 4/13
About the whole Mey Rin vs. Meylene, I think it's the language barrier. In Japanese, "l"s would be pronounced as "r"s, which affects how names are translated into English. In Naruto, some of the names of the techniques have a Japanese name that sounds very similar to English. They include sone good examples of what I'm talking about. Some are named "Kage Bunshin", or "Shadow Clone", but as I mentioned before, some sound like English, though I can't think of any off the too of my head(and I'm not about to go sigting through 1000 ninjutsus listed on the Narutopedia.
BasicallyComplicated chapter 17 . 4/12
I cried. I love you James' dog. RIP.
RandomFandoms14 chapter 18 . 4/11
Finny... WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
RandomFandoms14 chapter 8 . 4/11
This is a refreshing story! Usually, when the commoner puts on noble clothes for the first time, she looks amazing and beautiful. Indeed, that's what I was expecting to happen. Kudos to you for making it different! And please... don't smack my butt. I'm a bit shy... O/O
major-fangirl-in-here17 chapter 39 . 4/9
I smell trouble... and this is somethin not even the perfect butler will be able to fix *dramatic music* the end is coming
Aqua Lilly chapter 39 . 4/7
Loved this chapter!
I can't wait for the next one!
The part where somehow Amy would see Robin again was already foreseen by us readers and the whole Angela/Ash have some sinister plot that involved Amy and her family was also foreseen. But the how and when was still to be said.
Please update soon!
Chocolate Spirit chapter 39 . 4/7
OMG ITS BEEN ALMOST A YEAR SINCE I CAUGHT UP ON THIS FF! and i'm still very intrigued by this story! Please update soon( i read all 10 chapters i missed in a day i was supposed to be studying for my exams so give it as a gift to me and to everyone who's waiting! Plzzz!)!?
Lucky D chapter 39 . 3/31
*points at you* Your story- yeah, your story... It fucks with y brain... I am literally in tears and it just happened... Please, stop fucking with my brain! *gets on knees and begs* Please!
Mudbloods are in chapter 39 . 3/30
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD thank you so much for writing this story! You said in a earlier chapter that writing doesn't come too naturally to you but it certainly doesn't show!

Do you know how hard it is to find such a high quality OC fic, cause it is literally nigh on impossible. This has made me both laugh and cry and that's more than I can say about the majority of my "Favourites" (You're in my top three on there).

So, thank you. Your story is beautiful, your writing style is beautiful, you're beautiful! Just thank you! I seriously can't wait for the rest of this story!
SirAvery chapter 39 . 3/29
Oh goodness, this chapter! My heart! I'm so glad that you updated. I needed this in my college work-crazed life XD Eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Startime101 chapter 39 . 3/29
Uh, about te pillow...
I know exactly how you feel!
But not just your parents, imagine a friend comig over who doesn't know shit. Awkward.

Anyway, I was so glad to see you updated! (And I just wanted to get the body-pillow thing out of my system so I immediately reviewed instead of reading te chapter first)

So I'm gonna go read now _
The Night Whisperer chapter 39 . 3/28
Let me just say how much I love Amy right now. She's such a badass! Oh, and the way she outright defies her father and lets him know he no longer has control over her was amazing. This girl has a lot of balls for standing her ground like that, especially when the odds are clearly stacked against her. Sebastian, get your fine ass over there and save her already! Anyway, please update soon :)

P.S. You should definitely get that pillow. Screw the consequences! If your folks ever find out just tell them you're holding it for a friend. Oh, better yet pin the blame on one of your siblings. That sure to work! Lol :) That probably won't work but at least you'd try.