Reviews for Carpe Diem
derpy perky chapter 45 . 9/13
OMG NUUUUUU ;A; CRYING RITE NOW MAN GOOD LUCK MAKING YOUR NEXT CHAPTER!
Roturier chapter 6 . 8/17
Hang about: that was Ian Brady was married to Myra Hyndler...the Yorkshire Ripper worked alone.
Aservis Roturier chapter 6 . 8/17
Yes dearest. Sutcliff is the last name of a bloke from the 'norf ov englund' who, with his young blond wife made a name for themselves as the Yorkshire Ripper, murthering girls and li'l tykes an such and plantin' 'em all over th' moors.

Unlike Grell young Peter was a right good looking lad in 'is youth.
aaaaaaah! update pwease!
rebeccagoodrichnix chapter 4 . 7/7
But what about Ann mom?
Will she be ok?
Diaflower chapter 45 . 6/10
You're terrible, you know that?

I love this story, and I like how the OC is a bit...real. She goes through different things, and not all of them are good. Last time I read this I don't think there was this much of it... in any case, I never expected for Amy to contract tuberculosis or for her family to show up again, and with Angela, no less! I like how the story turned out very much, and I'm sure that the ending and epilogue will be just as great, even if it doesn't end the way I would like it to.
draconisnoire43 chapter 45 . 5/20
when are you going to finish! I can't wait!
LOVE IT and I'm still on the first chapter, now excuse me back to reading ;p
Dude, dafuq are you on. This is really good, it's either that practice paid off or that practice wasn't necessary because dayum you're a good writer
CatLady101 chapter 45 . 4/6
You need to update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens! D:
Still looking forward to the next chapter lol
Finish story and soon please!
guest chapter 45 . 2/25
what a masterpiece. please continue!
Please continue the story ToT
kimaw31 chapter 45 . 2/13
Hi I just wanted you to know that I love this story and I was wondering if you were planning to update anytime soon?