Reviews for Carpe Diem
Leia -san chapter 44 . 7/19
I found this fic about two days ago and must admit, that it was insamely hard to tear myself from my phone and stop reading for even a short while xD I laughed, I cried and I adored every world of this fic :) and I really look forward to the grand finale! :3
Yemarcher chapter 44 . 7/15
I just read this whole thing and for fucks sake WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE IT LIKE THAT WHYYYY?!
Seriously though thank you for writing this and taking time out of your life to do so, this story is so amazing and Amy is one of the better OCs I've come across. But I swear to god if you end this story with a funeral you're gonna have to watch out for these hands (kidding, because even if you do that I'll still love it)
Please update the story real soon!
AUniqueIndifference chapter 44 . 6/21
Oh my goodness! I am in love with this story! *takes out hanky and cries into it* Amy is definitely one of the best OCs. I'm just terribly unhappy with myself that I've only JUST come across this fanfic. UGH. But seriously, this story is really good. I didn't think any of the characters were OOC. And it's just... Heartbreaking. But I'll be damned if I don't enjoy a tragedy. Can't wait for the next update and I hope everything is going well for you.
BeBe Wolf chapter 44 . 6/17
it amazes me how awesome the chapters are, I swear i got sooo excited when i saw you updated that i screamed lol
Yay! Thank you for updating! Really enjoy reading your story. :D
Dreaming Star Traveler chapter 44 . 6/10
Please please please please update soon. This story has me sitting on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see what happens next! You have an amazing story and I love Amy! I love how through everything she keeps trooping on, especially with how her life's just kind of slowly met its demise. I, like a lot of people, have seen someone dear suffering through illness before it takes them when my grandmother was diagnosed with cancer seven years ago. It was horrible to watch and I wish she could have gone more peacefully and I think it's why I've become so attached to Amy.
I can't wait for the next chapter and to see what happens. (In honesty I haven't seen Black Butler in years and just yesterday started reading fan fictions for it but ive been remembering bits and pieces of it) On that note, I can't wait for Sebastian to despise of that annoying little angel. I like demons better anyways. They get cool roles in life.
TheLonelyWitch chapter 44 . 6/8
I think I've re-read this story in.. a day, possibly?
It was one of the first ones that I have ever read here on Fanfiction (back when I didn't even have an account) and I've fallen in love with it instantly.
I am so so so glad to know that you want to finish it because it's my all time favourite!
By the way, I knew it! I knew that Amy couldn't just die right there. Plus, I don't think that she and Sebastian.. did things. To me, she doesn't seem the type.. you know?

I'm sorry for my bad English, I think it's quite obvious that it's not my first language.. but anyway, I'm reeeeeally looking forward to read the next few chapters that you have planned.
I'll definitely sob like an annoying baby.
Oh well.
It's been a long wait... but WELL worth it ~ I thought my friend was kidding when she said this story updated. I'm glad! You made my day with this inspiring story!
OMG! You updated! Thanks for coming back :D
Nightingalefire chapter 44 . 6/3
Hello! Reviews, reviews right, no idea what I'm doin but I saw this story and began to read it. I was interested in this and ended up spending hours of my life reading it xD. I really do enjoy how you always have me on my toes reading each chapter, and cliffhangers! I swear I'm gonna die from them. But the most recent chapter was rather good. You showed how it feels to be on the edge of death rather well, highlighting that she really only wants to see the people she cares for. I do love this story and hope you will finish, all in good time of course.
MerelyOneHellOfAButler chapter 44 . 6/3
Please let there be at least a farewell from Sebastian, just before she goes.
chocolatespirit chapter 44 . 6/2
once again, too lazy to long in. this chapter was worth the wait even if its short!
BeautifullyMelancholy chapter 44 . 6/2
Thank you so much for the update! I'm happy that Any lived at least another few days and hopefully more!
MerelyOneHellOfAButler chapter 8 . 6/1
Really Good story so far. Loving it, trying to download the app so i can continue when i leave home