Reviews for Carpe Diem
And did she die!?
-the previous guest
We cool. Deal with all your busy stuff first. We can wait a little more :). Hope you update as soon as you can but rest lots and have fun writing! No pressure. I love your story! ;)))
Vee chapter 43 . 11/7
Don't worry~! :D
Hope you feel much more better now~
Y'know bruh, ... YOU CAN'T RESIST BLACK BU-/slap ehemehem. Haha
And the last chapter is okay. Not much mistakes, it doesn't seem to be rushed or something- for me though. (。・ω・。)
I hope you can update soon. The last chapter is killing mehhhh QwQ I'm not pressuring you or something, but your story is really goooood that it needs to completed!

ヘ()ノ *hands a glass of creative juice*

Vee chapter 42 . 11/7
Asdfdhdj! Ownuuuuu QwQ

The feels bruh! The feels! TuT I'm trying hard not to produce a salty waterfall springing from my eyes 2 o'clock in the morning. Haha. Your story is amaaaaazingg~ One of my favorites so far! There are only a few mistakes but they're not that significant. I actually forgot where they are. XD
BeBe Wolf chapter 43 . 11/2
its ok, dont worry about us worry about yourself first. your story so far has been so wonderfully well written that we wont mind if the chapters are late because we know that you out in your best effort to try and provide us with a chapter and i thank you for that :)
fanficfanatic711 chapter 43 . 10/23
i am really enjoying this
BLUE chapter 43 . 10/23
It's een a while...decently a longwhile. But maybe you culd do from the others perspective? Like them finding out and ciel ordering Sebastian to osomething. SORRY OR BAD SPELLING KEYBORDS NOT WORKIN WEL
Rivera.Silver.11Creepypastas12 chapter 43 . 10/22
Awww, well I hope you don't overwhelm yourself. I'll try to keep watch, I mean, I'm already reading naruto stories again.. -"
fanficfanatic711 chapter 5 . 10/22
i really like this so far you did a fantastic job! 3
Totally cool :) I will continue to wait for this awesome story xD
Chocolatespirit chapter 43 . 10/7
Im too lazy to log in, but..
ILL WAIT I SWEAR ILL WAIT AS LONG AS U WANT LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIRL TO UPDATE HER FF FOR 4 YEARS (she said she still had one more chapter ik she won't update it ever but i still have hope)
BLUE chapter 43 . 10/7
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Sorry I know people are probably botherin you with this but please update. And could you try making the beginning of the chapter in third person so we can see the reactions? PLEASE?!
BeautifullyMelancholy chapter 43 . 10/6
Thank you for posting this update about why you haven't updated! I was really worried that you simply gave up on this story, which is truly fantastic. Take your time and I hope that things will get better for you! I don't mind waiting for an update. After all, it's not like I can't pick up a book while my stories are being updated x) I hope that you don't get too stressed out and that you feel better soon!