Reviews for I'm Your Man
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This story works beautifully, the song highlights the most important parts, and I love it! :) It's entirely perfect, each little moment creating it's own world and emotions. :) I really love it!
curio cherry chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This was great!
adolescentlemurs chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
How does this not have more reviews?¿ this is literally perfect and the song works so well wow congrats to you you are amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
GDI, I didn't even know I wanted a fic like this until I read it. It's absolutely beautiful and I like the fact that you chose to present it in a nonlinear fashion. Their characterization is spot on and the fact that you chose this song! I went through this really embarrassing phase (hushdon'ttellanyone) where I secretly listened to Micheal Buble over and over again, and this songgggggg You're brilliant. Just wanted to let you know, is all.
TheSecretMarauder chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love this! I just love the way you wrote Soul an Maka. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I really, really loved this! You're writing is great and the song matched perfectly!
Angel Of Light and Beauty chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I like it good job I enjoyed reading it :D
Silly Twin Stars chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Just... wow, I loved this so much. Absolutely beautiful! Every single scene felt special. Your writing style is just lovely, thank you so much for writing this. You clearly know these two like the back of your hand. :)
young dawn chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was cute and sweet and just so perfectly Soul and Maka. The first section was my favourite, but the whole thing was perfect. Nicely done.
Odat chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was stunning. You did them and the song justice and I loved reading it. Lion sent me the link and I am so glad she did, because you write beautifully. Their banter, the small interactions, the sex! It was all perfect. I think my favorite part of the whole thing though was when she returns to the apartment because Soul's the one who listens best and hugs him, but his hands are full so he kisses her head. That is so simple and so beautiful, I can see it play out and it just fits them.
Knickknack's Attack chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Type your review here...
HopelessxDreams chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
That was truly extraordinary.
hamm3rheart chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
beautifully poetic and the smut was spot on. I love it.
Me p chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was fantastic! The whole thing was just phenomenal! I really am looking forward to reading other stories of yours! It was a beautiful story and i loved every bit of it :)
SarBare chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
i love the I'm your man poem that you made it goes well with the story it made me think of the Bruno Mars song when i was your man.