Reviews for The Perfect Necromorph
ivanganev1992 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Ch 1 That has a promice .And control of that new gained ability. It is equal as Kakuzu's puppets and Kakuzu in a way .
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 12/29/2016
Ch 2

That is the worse Undead Ever imagined to exist . The organs become new living things. With that equal as Blacklight in that way . Still pretty gross but very powerful.
eniox27 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Oh no Iruka going the route of a crazy. Ugh very brutal.
tastybigsexy chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
Do you know if anyone finished this story
The-Gravel-Wars chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Netherius99 chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Meh, it is fine. Do what you want. Don't care about others. They are your stories. Do with them as you wish.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
To continue take out everything but two of the Nechromorph abilities and looks and have them apply in unique ways.
Machco man chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
The only ones I can see as a potential pairing or even a double(highly doubt) is with Honoka(As a scientist she would be drawn to the rumors cause there will be rumors and she will want to know what makes Naruto tick sense he would be similar to the Summoning beast she is helping with cause of the similiarities in looks) from the filler Ultimate Summoning beast arc and shizuka(mostly from the forced marriage from defeat which she will be forced to get to know Naruto over time[No one can really love him for that but I could be majorly wrong]).
InsanityPie chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Looked promising, sadly seems dead if the lack of updates since 2013 are any indication...
DeadRequiem chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I... I have to have more. This is so interesting, so unique that I want to see more I want to see where this goes and what develops from all this. I found myself completely enthralled within the first paragraph and holy he'll I was hooked and at this point I don't even give a damn about any pairing I just want to see the events and how deep twisted and dark this story can get. I hope you can find the wherewithal to continue this story or that my review is one of the many that motivates you to pick it back up.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Yeah fuck off and die horribly you pathetic little Kishimoto lover.
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
How about a female orochimaru 'nough said about that because any one else will prety much say kill it kill when they see narumorph and hinata will either feint or puke then feint and since it looks like he's also gonna be a living portable marker with iruka who better to be with then crasiest whackjob who'd most likly giggly (which would creep and/or stump the marker the only other thing I can think of is a marker as a ghoul friend you possessing those uber necromorph bodies. Besides those two how about a female garra then again shukkako might piss himself, and last bUt not leasleatst kyubbi no kitsune
Dragonrt13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Come on continue the story and is it a naruto god story
matt chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
please update soon great idea so far
Itharax chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR TO READ! Thank you so much for writing this story and if you can please update soon. Again LOVE THIS STORY!