Reviews for The Perfect Necromorph
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 1 . 7/2
Yeah fuck off and die horribly you pathetic little Kishimoto lover.
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 1 . 5/19
How about a female orochimaru 'nough said about that because any one else will prety much say kill it kill when they see narumorph and hinata will either feint or puke then feint and since it looks like he's also gonna be a living portable marker with iruka who better to be with then crasiest whackjob who'd most likly giggly (which would creep and/or stump the marker the only other thing I can think of is a marker as a ghoul friend you possessing those uber necromorph bodies. Besides those two how about a female garra then again shukkako might piss himself, and last bUt not leasleatst kyubbi no kitsune
Dragonrt13 chapter 1 . 5/15
Come on continue the story and is it a naruto god story
matt chapter 1 . 1/23
please update soon great idea so far
Itharax chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR TO READ! Thank you so much for writing this story and if you can please update soon. Again LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
plz update
cyber phantom99 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
i really like this he should use it in combat like flesh release or carbon release
jutsu examples:
carbon release: cutter
description: he grows extra limbs from his shoulders
carbon release: expolder
description: his arm grows the explosive pustules
and he should like summon the bosses if any one continues this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Well this is interesting big fan of dead space so please continue with this I look forward to reading more.
Jay jay chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Update soon
Godtaku chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awesome. I really like these stories were naruto is transformed in to a necromorph or a xenomorph. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Great story!
Really think you should continue it though.
The Fire Queen Amaterasu chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Please continue. It may be very descriptive but I want to know what will happen to everyone that hates Naruto.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I have been waiting forever for the update! This is reeeeeeaaaaaallly good! JUST UPDATE PLEASE!
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
NaruxHina pairing, have Naruto be a Living sentient, Necromorph/Marker/Hivemind/Necromoon
Dragon.Of.Chaos97 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Well I think this is a good idea (not to mention I was considering doing a fic like this myself...) and I bet Naruto would turn kinda dark in this fic.

If I may make a suggestion, what if Naruto could use the insanity inducing effects of the Marker to create genjutsu, it will be quite effective...
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »