Reviews for The Perfect Necromorph
matt chapter 1 . 1/23
please update soon great idea so far
Itharax chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR TO READ! Thank you so much for writing this story and if you can please update soon. Again LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
plz update
cyber phantom99 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
i really like this he should use it in combat like flesh release or carbon release
jutsu examples:
carbon release: cutter
description: he grows extra limbs from his shoulders
carbon release: expolder
description: his arm grows the explosive pustules
and he should like summon the bosses if any one continues this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Well this is interesting big fan of dead space so please continue with this I look forward to reading more.
Jay jay chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Update soon
Godtaku chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Awesome. I really like these stories were naruto is transformed in to a necromorph or a xenomorph. Hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Great story!
Really think you should continue it though.
The Fire Queen Amaterasu chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Please continue. It may be very descriptive but I want to know what will happen to everyone that hates Naruto.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I have been waiting forever for the update! This is reeeeeeaaaaaallly good! JUST UPDATE PLEASE!
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
NaruxHina pairing, have Naruto be a Living sentient, Necromorph/Marker/Hivemind/Necromoon
Dragon.Of.Chaos97 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Well I think this is a good idea (not to mention I was considering doing a fic like this myself...) and I bet Naruto would turn kinda dark in this fic.

If I may make a suggestion, what if Naruto could use the insanity inducing effects of the Marker to create genjutsu, it will be quite effective...
DarkusCyril chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Interesting start, update soon
Atrum litch chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
To be honest i want really expecting a Naruto/ dead space cross-over to be good. But this has really caught my interest. Hoping to see more of this and more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013