Reviews for The Perfect Necromorph
eniox27 chapter 1 . 7/24
Oh no Iruka going the route of a crazy. Ugh very brutal.
tastybigsexy chapter 2 . 7/9
Do you know if anyone finished this story
The-Gravel-Wars chapter 2 . 2/23
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Netherius99 chapter 2 . 2/15
Meh, it is fine. Do what you want. Don't care about others. They are your stories. Do with them as you wish.
To continue take out everything but two of the Nechromorph abilities and looks and have them apply in unique ways.
Machco man chapter 1 . 2/14
The only ones I can see as a potential pairing or even a double(highly doubt) is with Honoka(As a scientist she would be drawn to the rumors cause there will be rumors and she will want to know what makes Naruto tick sense he would be similar to the Summoning beast she is helping with cause of the similiarities in looks) from the filler Ultimate Summoning beast arc and shizuka(mostly from the forced marriage from defeat which she will be forced to get to know Naruto over time[No one can really love him for that but I could be majorly wrong]).
InsanityPie chapter 1 . 1/9
Looked promising, sadly seems dead if the lack of updates since 2013 are any indication...
DeadRequiem chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I... I have to have more. This is so interesting, so unique that I want to see more I want to see where this goes and what develops from all this. I found myself completely enthralled within the first paragraph and holy he'll I was hooked and at this point I don't even give a damn about any pairing I just want to see the events and how deep twisted and dark this story can get. I hope you can find the wherewithal to continue this story or that my review is one of the many that motivates you to pick it back up.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Yeah fuck off and die horribly you pathetic little Kishimoto lover.
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
How about a female orochimaru 'nough said about that because any one else will prety much say kill it kill when they see narumorph and hinata will either feint or puke then feint and since it looks like he's also gonna be a living portable marker with iruka who better to be with then crasiest whackjob who'd most likly giggly (which would creep and/or stump the marker the only other thing I can think of is a marker as a ghoul friend you possessing those uber necromorph bodies. Besides those two how about a female garra then again shukkako might piss himself, and last bUt not leasleatst kyubbi no kitsune
Dragonrt13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Come on continue the story and is it a naruto god story
matt chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
please update soon great idea so far
Itharax chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR TO READ! Thank you so much for writing this story and if you can please update soon. Again LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
plz update
cyber phantom99 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
i really like this he should use it in combat like flesh release or carbon release
jutsu examples:
carbon release: cutter
description: he grows extra limbs from his shoulders
carbon release: expolder
description: his arm grows the explosive pustules
and he should like summon the bosses if any one continues this