Reviews for The Last One Standing
LilithL2 chapter 4 . 12/1/2015
you made me nearly cry with the "Blood" chapters.
congratulations. they are amazing! ;) i'm going to read more and more and more!
delenadreamer16 chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Ack just found this story or stories don't normally read a lot of one shots, but really am enjoying each of these... And now can't even see the screen to type...that happened in another one too, earlier in this story, but wow...very good...I'm usually not brought to tears reading...just watching the show, or anything Daryl he cries I cry... Or gulp...loving this thanks for sharing.
TWDGoTfan chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
This was a punch in my Caryl obsessed gut
Guest chapter 19 . 2/24/2015
Hoy shit, how you make me mourn
Guest chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
There are not, too beautiful
Cry to the sentences find love... which complements. God i cry.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/24/2015
ToĆ³ beautiful
I cried.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
Ohh cute
Guest chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Ahhhh jummmm 3 3 3
faegal04 chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Loved it! Thank goodness for Maggie, though I think she was hoping that by doing that Daryl would rethink putting an arrow in her ass, lol...:)
faegal04 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
WOW! This made me cry, so sweet and a perfect song for them
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Deciding to give this a read again because it's been forever, such a talanted writer, thankyou for writing these stories xoxoxoxoxox
jenmelton1976 chapter 51 . 5/27/2014
This is the absolute best set of Caryl drabbles I have ever read. You have a wonderful gift. I have laughed and cried my way through them. I think that you have done a great job of capturing why Caryl is so beloved by so many. Thank you!
deniselynne1966 chapter 51 . 4/27/2014
I have loved every minute of this series. Your writing is poetic, romantic, full of angst, and honestly some of the very best I've ever read. Thank you.
deniselynne1966 chapter 47 . 4/27/2014
So beautiful 3 I hope Carol gets to save Daryl Terminus and we get a Caryl reunion.
deniselynne1966 chapter 41 . 4/27/2014
Brilliantly written. Their lovemaking was poetry.
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »