Reviews for Arabian Nights
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
PLEASE KEEP GOING! I'm really REALLY enjoying this! I love everything about this interpretation. I hope you continue! Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
My lawd please update this story. Pleeeease?
Anya chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
OOH I LOVE IT! Please continue! I've never seen this idea and it is GREAT
c-antonella chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Qué lástima que usted no retomó esta historia. Hubiera sido interesante ver cómo continuaba.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
Please update this! I love the way this story is going thank you very much :)
StainedSculpture chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
I want to see Izaya :D I miss him and I want him in the next u'date. hehe thank you
Kuroya-kun chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Huwaaaaaa! Your fiction is so awesooome! If this fiction is the real story of Aladin. Kuro will watch it eveeeeerydaaaay eveeeeryniiiight! (・ω・)
Keep up the good work! Kuro will waiting for the update!

See you soon!
-Kuroya
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
Ah,this is such a good story...BTW you put see instead of say in the last setence.
TangledWithYou chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Omg so kewl write moreee !
blackirishawk chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
you could've broke a few in half st last shizuo lol
Frostlesskiss chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Namie you evil bitch X3 Ah, and it's nice that Shizuo is so kind. He cares nothing about the riches and royalty :3 UPDATE SOOOON! XD
MusicIsaDrug18 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Good Idea! I'm really excited to read the next chapters! though I also have the song from Aladdin in my head the entire time ;-)
kanra chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Thank you so so much for this, I love your writing so much I almost squeaked you updated the fic I had requested, thank you so so much
IsyPerolla chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I'm very happy that you're continuing this fanfiction! And yes, I quite liked the direction that this story seems to be taking. :)
I'm anxious to read the next chapter and to know what will happen with Shizuo... And very anxious for the appearance of Izaya *-*
LolitaPrincessLove chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Hehehe, nice its okay, nee
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »