Reviews for Alone
Mickey8142 chapter 21 . 10/4
This was great I loved it! I've never really read G.I Joe stories but you have gotten me interested! You're a great writer. :) 3
unknown chapter 10 . 7/14
that was good keep it up
Sparktress1999 chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
And it was my favorite to read 3 (thank you)
Sparktress1999 chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
AWWWWWWWWW! 'He'll meet my sword.' He loves her. He loves her. He loves her! Yay!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/28/2014
Amazing story
Love the plot the drama the romance
Alskdjfjjklskdjslal it's finished but I'm looking
Forward to the sequal
Unknown chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is going to be interesting
Wanbli chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
I wanted to start out by saying this story is incredibly well thought out and well crafted with extreme attention to detail- it was very inspiring in that way:)
I was very entertained- I almost did not want to leave to take my Anthropology exam!
I'm not sure if it matters that much, but just in case you wanted to be slightly more accurate in your weapon descriptions, I thought I would mention this:)
- the Katana sword traditionally is made with tamahagane steel, as it is called by the Japanese. The sword is made with a high carbon density tamahagane blade, and a lower carbon concentration in the tamahagane steel for the spine and core. The sword is straight before the hot metal is cooled in the quenching process- after which the sword comes out curved because the tamahagane steel with the lower carbon concentration in the spine contracts, giving you the traditional Katana curve. But one of the main advantages of this rare tamahagane metal is that once the Katana's blade is sharpened, it holds its edge better than almost any blade on earth. This means that it pretty much never needs to be sharpened after its made. However, the blade does need to be cleaned and re-oiled after every use, or after every few weeks to keep the steel "hydrated" so to speak, and protected from rust inducing moisture. (wow- that was a longer explanation than needed- sorry:)

So, maybe, if you so choose, you can have her oiling and cleaning her blade instead of sharpening it like she does. Like I said, it may not matter too much, and I love the story either way, but I just thought I'd say it for the sake of being potentially helpful to a very clearly skilled author:)
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 21 . 2/21/2014
Awesome story you have here. I'm glad I came across it.
yorushihe chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
Awesomely cute and well done!
I just about melted hehdhh, I loved Anna and SE relationship, you made him so sweet!
I watched Gi movies and as soon as my eyes met SE i was overwhelmed with possibilities, lol! Such a mysterious character, totally awesome! Then I find this and it makes my day! Hrheh,
Sure it was a little itty bittty corny, but I bleed pink blood and was tested positive for a rare and incurable disease known as the Glittery Unicorn Streaking Flowery Heartshaped Confetti Round A Rainbow Meadow Syndrome...
Meaning I absolutely love your idea of romance! Your boyfriend must have been a pretty nice guy to have you, (still single due to high standarts... Not giving up my prince charming yet 'sob')
I also like your writting style, its flowy and the scenes description are easy to follow and picture, i sure am favoriting this! Hehh!
Ps.. If there is a sequell, sign me up! Haha
MissAlisterCroft chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
He does know how to spin a girls head :) I don't blame you. By my second time re-watching Retaliation, I came right here and happened upon your amazing story :) I can't stop reading your stuff!
Winterhalt chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
You write beautifully. And yes Jinx is a Joe. Please visit Yo , and google G. as well. Get some old comics and read up. The Joe Universe is so,so much more than those darn movies. They are not that great. but the Joe universe is. Do some research!
EvanescentLee chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
3! This is one of the best Fic that I ever read! Thank You so much for be a such a great writer. I love anna, I really love her personality, she's strong, brave , sweet, just awesome! and my love Snake...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. This fic is epic and of course a will read the sequel, promese! God bless, my friend!
LostGirl42311 chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
this was absolutely amazing! keep up the wonderful work!
MENDAG chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I totally love your story! It is obviously well planned and written BETTER!
I love how you avoid making this fiction one of those typical girly romance that I dislike. You don't step out of boundaries and the story itself is not cheesy at all.
Furthermore, this story really focuses on Scarlett and Snake Eyes, which I really like.
I would LOVE to read a sequel to this story!
Lala chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
Please write a sequel! Ill read it:)!