Reviews for To Remember
Basil Allegri chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Will really wasn't given as much credit as he should have been, it's true - nice tribute to him. Plus, it's always nice to see the influence that Merlin has over Arthur when it's really needed.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Interesting. Very interesting.
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was good and quite different :) Will is hardly ever mentioned so this was refreshing. Great job!
The Miss America chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
really good! i love will be everyone forgot him!
Cariboucapecod chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Yes! someone else who remembers Will! I always thought he never got enough credit! Thank you for this amazing tribute to him! P.S I loved the Morgana Arthur correlation
April29Roses chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Beautifully written! Strange how Merlin and Arthur can be so close, but know so little of each other. Do we put that down to Arthur's arrogance, Merlin's zealous humility, or simply to the ingrained blindness of class distinctions? Love this one shot! I wish it could go on.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Thank you! There's aren't enough fics about Will. He was such a brilliant character and he hardly ever gets the recognition he deserves so than you for this
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was amazing!
Great,original plot and brilliant writting style!
And the last paragraph rocks!Thank you so much!
Beatreex chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Yes! I loved this story! Will was such a great character. What a shame he appeared in only one episode and he wasn't even mentioned later. Everyone, remember Will!
Anyway, great story, very well written! :)
Faenil chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This story is really great! Your characterization of Merlin and Arthur was very IC and I think you pictured Merlin's thoughts particularly well. I still don't like it that Arthur didn't remember Will as the hero he was, so I'm glad someone wrote such a good story about this issue.

I'm not a native speaker, so I'm sorry if my English isn't very good.