Reviews for Hiding In Plain Sight
jennlove2779 chapter 1 . 4/22
Snarky Granger chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I absolutely LOVED IT! I love how you used the words through this fic. Of course it doesn't help that I LOVE Phantom of the Opera!
Smithback chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Loved it.
Empress Empoleon chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was a little cheesy but I loved it anyways, which is kind of weird, especially since I'm a die-hard Romione shipper. :) I think the idea of Severus being a secret phantom is really cool! And the OOC-ness admitedly wasn't all that bad, it really didn't take away from the story. Good job.
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Alright, I absolutely hate SnapeHermione, so I came into this with Extrememely low expectations. I was surprised, though; I don't know much about Phantom of the Opera, but that aspect of this was particularly riveting, and the OOCness was bearable - I knew it was OOC, but it wasn't so horrible that I couldn't focus on the story. A few grammar issues, but nothing major. Overall, I still hate the pairing, but not the story - nice job!

colorful swirls
dimitrisgirl18 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
That was really different! I think you took something that could have been really strange and made it interesting to read. I personally love Phantom of the Opera so I was singing along with it :3 Aside from the fact that it was quite OOC, I don't think there were very many problems. Maybe a bit of SPaG, but otherwise, good job!

APhoenixRising chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This was so good! I love the singing throughout, it really told a story. I don't know the Phantom story particularly well, but as far as I know it's a /perfect/ story for a Severus/Hermione story. I liked the ending with her trying to persuade him that he's better than what he says.

I really liked this line:
'he was just as bastardy as ever.'
It was just brilliant! Perfect Snape right there.

I couldn't find many errors so well done!
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
While this pairing is really not my thing, I did think this was cute! I haven't seen Phantom, but I really should... Regardless, though the characters were OOC (as you know, from your A/N), I really found myself enjoying this. It was quite captivating! Well done :)
starlight.moon.princess chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Bah this was gorgeous :)

I adore this pairing, and you wrote it beautifully :)
I've always thought that the Phantom of the Opera was perfect for HermioneSeverus, and you've just proved it to me. And the end was perfect :)

Just something I'd like to point out: song fics with loads of lyrics aren't allowed by the site. I'd really hate it if this was reported and deleted, so i just thought i'd tell you!

But overall, beautifully written :)
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I'm really not a fan if this pairing, but i have to admit this was cute. I've never seen the phantom of opera so i guess most of this was lost on me, but it made me giggle a bit seeing snape a singer like this. Cute job!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was interesting. I liked the idea of an AU in which Hermione comes back to work at Hogwarts, and it was obviously really in character of her to remain in the library even past when Madam Pince did. :P I did think that for a lot of the story, they were OOC, though.

I don't necessarily think Hermione is the kind to be swept off her feet by a mystery man, and Snape isn't really the sort to a.) /be/ a singing mystery man, or b.) be so openly insecure at the end; however, you said in your author's note that you did that sort of intentionally so the plot would work out.

You did write the plot well. It was interesting and mysterious, and kept the reader interested in what was going to happen next. Overall, the plot was original and well written. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
shadowcaster01 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I've only read one cross-gen before this, and that was completely different. Looking back, I can see how Severus fits into the role of the Phantom; not for his appearance, which isn't that bad, really, but for his personality and reputation around the school. It was interesting to see how such a scenario would play out. I'm glad, however, that Severus seemed to be more himself when he was revealed (kind of). This was well written; great job.