Reviews for There is No Such Thing as Part-Freedom
Dragonblade722 chapter 1 . 11/14
I liked this. Maybe it's just me but I hated Trip in the game. To me she was an unappologetic user who used slavery for her own ends. Then in the game, after Monkey finally gets the headband off, he puts it on again. Why? In my opinion, if they wanted Trip to be likable, this is the direction they should have taken her character. So good job on making Trip likable for me without going too OOC.
Hercules8 chapter 1 . 10/16
Awesome! I love this story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Hearts in my eyes. You got the characterizations right, bless you. There are too few Enslaved fic but this one is my favorite.
Xiscorr chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Well I just finished the game and I am so glad to see there is fanfiction, especially of the lovely, fluffy variety. I ate this up with a spoon and were I shameless I would beg you to just write a playthrough or something because I love your style and I need more MonkeyXTrip in my life.
Trisa Slyne chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I really like your descriptions. I feel descriptions are things I tend to skim over when I write (and read) but I really appreciated yours because they were nice and short, not overbearing at all. They were enjoyable and added to the ambiance of the story instead of dragging it down like I sometimes feel they can do in other stories or books (then again, I'm reading Lord of the Rings right now so that may be why...). :)
T2 Angel chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awesome. Loved it! Fantastic! And, yes, we got to see a kiss! Which what we were ALL asking for! Thanks for this! Awesome stuff!
DemonHunter17 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome story :D
I loved how descriptive you were on Trip's emotions
And no spelling errors :D
ImThatTypeOfGirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I did enjoy it, very much so ;) Your imagery is wonderful and you captured Trip's nature precisely. I also loved the way you laid the story out, so did it so well and everything linked perfectly and made sense to the reader. This was really good, I'm so glad you wrote it :)
Well done, keep up the great work! :D xx