Reviews for Born to the Shadows
Lavonya chapter 25 . 6/28
You are an AMAZING writer!
kenni-bun bun chapter 25 . 10/1/2015
OK I had a feeling ichi was behind the kidnapping, but shiz that was awesome! This whole thing is amazing, badass killer ichi.
librarat chapter 3 . 1/31/2015
Just wonderin' but was there a Puss in Boots' reference? Ya know, Kitty Soft Paws?
Zayabel Draga chapter 25 . 9/19/2014
LOVED IT! But I think the ending was a bit rushed...
Zayabel Draga chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
I just keep re-imagining Grimmjow being kicked to the floor! Too funny!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2014
hi niteprincess again and back to my fic. he just sits for what seemed like hours in complete fear. until he finally he composes himself. then he cautiosly and very gently heave's himself out of the tree. trying his hardest not to jostle his leg to much. as he dragges himself home. upon reaching his house he steps up to his front door. then he very slowly and cautiosly opens it just a crack. expecting his dad to abruptly and obnoxiously come out of nowhere and shout at the top of his lunges. your late! followed by a round house kick. yet there was nothing. just nothing. 'hmm suspicions'. he muses. but shrugs it off as he heads inside. then he heads into the clinic part of his house. bending over to pick up the first aid kit from next to one of the beds. he begins to wrap up his leg easily enough. after he's done he decides to get a snack from the fridge. once he gets there however, theres a note on it. informing ichigo that his dad ishian, karin and yuzu his twin sisters.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
sorry this niteprincess again and i 'd like totally to change my fic instead it starts with ichigo walking home one night from school and when suddenly he's attacked by a large dog ( unnoticed that it's actually a werewolf) he like totally runs away but like the dog chases after him(and yes he is a shinigami but he like totally for got his badge in his desk drawer) he runs faster cutting across someone's back yard to try to climb a tree after reaching said tree he quick try's to climb it but unfortunately the dog was right behind him and had already latched onto his leg by the time he had reached the first branch somehow holding on as he kicked out at the dog with his free foot. finally dislodging the dog's iron grip he just had enough time to heave himself up onto the branch before said dog jumped high into the air just missing ichigo's other leg the large dog circles around the tree a few times for good measure then it trott's off. ichigo waits for what seems like hours frozen in fear rest in next request.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
oh yeah i'm the one who just posted the one about ichigo finding grimmjow tied to ichigo's bed again and i don't exatly have a log in name but i do have something i do go by it's niteprincess
Guest chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
i would love to see another one where grimmjow is tied to ichigo's bed again and szazle has experimented on him again and like totally turned him into a pregnant beta but he's got like a really bad case of amnesia so he doesn't know who ichigo is so he's like totally afraid of him. and like totally the dad of grimmjow's baby is like ichigo cause like cliffhanger when szazle impreggnate's grimmjow he like totally used ichigo's genes or dna or whatever oh yeah and no one shot please. and it's obviously an grimmichi lolz well that's pretty much it. oh yeah and pretty please write this fic for me!
NGBW chapter 25 . 7/17/2014
That was a good story.
Ichi-kin chapter 25 . 7/5/2014
i love all of your story. especially this one keep up the good work. 3
Guest chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
Noooo! It's all over...I still want more.. :'(
...Oh, well. Guess I'll just read some of your other stories to fill the empty space in my SOUL..
Keep writing more 'cause your stories are just the BEST! ( And I need to read some GrimIchi to keep my perverted mind from exploding ) _
Taurie Lucas chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
Omg! I only started reading this, this morning and I couldnt stop reading. This was a great story, fic, novella whatever it can be called. Well done, i congratulate you.
Poop chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
I am happy! Seriously! You see, you are one of the very few authors that finish the stories they start. Some authors would take a whole year just to make another chapter. I am just happy that you are an obligated author that is conscious of her fans. Though we don know each other, I am proud,

Greatest story evah!
Azure Headlands chapter 25 . 3/21/2014
Pretty good fic! Lots of conflict.