Reviews for Take This Love
Christiangirl chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
What a beautiful chapter! The love between Hotch and JJ was very precious! I just loved the ooc Agent Aaron Hotchner! That was just so very priceless! You really captured Agent Jennifer Jareau's sweet spirit! Great end to a great story!
Christiangirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
A great start to what promises to be a great story. It was so sweet of Hotch to go over to JJ's to check up on her, and to cheer her up. It was hilarious that Hotch went over to JJ's house dressed up as a 6'2" bunny rabbit! He had to be a sight to see! LOL!
red2013 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
great story
BAUMember chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Fab fic loved it
Flames101 chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
Great end to a great story! Great job! :)
p95000 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
Great ending I love it!
jenny crum chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I soooooooooooo loved this, JJ and Hotch are amazing together
Westie80 chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
"Tell me that's not a carrot in your pocket." LMAO
great ending loved it
Flames101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This is complete awesomeness! Just picturing Hotch in a white bunny outfit put a smile on my face. And I love this line:
"You're standing in my messy living room dressed in a bunny suit," she said with light sarcasm. "I figured you were not 'most people' on my own."
Can't wait for the conclusion of this. Great job!
p95000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I liked Hotch showing up at JJ's house and saying "Trick or Treat" That was funny. I'm glad they are spending time together seeing as how Jack and Henry aren't home for Easter.
jareauisles chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This is a cute story, looking forward to chapter 2 :)
Westie80 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Oh yea another JJ and Hotch story I love all about these two but are you finishing against all odds please say you are as I really really would like see what happens next in that story :)