Reviews for April Fool's Day
PotterHead13 chapter 6 . 6/22/2017
Heh so cute
Cute as a button22 chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Hiya! Its just me, the girl who wrote that story,"Fairy Tale Ending". I just wanted to thank you; you were my second reviewer ever! Oh, and I wanted to give you this delicious digital cupcake as a thank you!
Sesquipedalia chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Only Phineas...
Emmyreds chapter 6 . 4/10/2013
Awesome! I can totally analyze that every story ends with a kiss. How romantic!
Einstien chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
thank you. you just made my day, and now i want some pie.
PianoMan5 chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Why does everything have to end with a kiss!? Regardless, I loved reading them, I wish I would have been here to give you an idea, but I've been gone all week! Maybe I'll get out an April Fool's one-shot next month, it seems to be a habit of mine XD
AmyNChan chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
lol! it's okay, Phineas, I forget sometimes, too. how adorable!
AmyNChan chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
lol! all it takes is one cute slip-up!
AmyNChan chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
aww! and lol!
AmyNChan chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
lol! again, this is cute, but this is even funnier! lol! and Ferb, you're a smart man
AmyNChan chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
awwwww and lol!
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
awww! how cute! me likey!
Kale Bishop chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Hmm... Lame at the start but Sweet in the end! You really fulfilled that request and I'm very happy you did! What satisfies me even more is that this story is hilarious. I'd be laughing as well if that actually happened to me.

It depends on how old they are though because they have to be old enough to say "I love you."

Another thing that satisfies me is that you did not directly use the extremely romantic gesture early unlike some other stories wherein they say it too early and apparently makes their stories creepy and lame. (I won't mention.)

All in all: REALLY REALLY GREAT JOB!
scooby823945 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Maybe make isabella switch phineas's clothes with her clothes
Hi68 chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
That was sooooooooo coooooolllll.
XD